The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Tradeable Items

Endorphinz

I'm not sure what category this sort of question would fall under. I'm wondering if DE has plans to allow player weapons and gear to be traded in the future, with the polarities added by the player through forma.

I have quite a few weapons I've spent time and forma on that I don't use anymore, as I'm sure plenty of players have, but I'm afraid to sell them to free up space, because, I've done plenty of things in the past I regret due to changes.

For example, I regret selling and fusing all the excess rare mods I had when they released trading for the first time, and I also regret giving away all my steel charge mods before they updated it and I regret selling my gram when they released a cool new skin of it.

I know it's not my right to complain about this, but I'd really like to know, kthx.

I am fine with parts and blueprints being tradeable. But Fully built weapons and warframes should not be tradeable. At that point the game becomes a pseudo pay 2 win scenario. Someone can come in, buy a bunch of platinum and buy the best gear from current players and then never touch the game again.

Even if DE made it so that fully built weapons that get traded are reset to its default state, its still a bad idea because it would ruin the current in-game economy.

Edited by Dtexas