The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Killed The Grustrag Three?

CptWasea

Question

I was in Apollodorus leveling weapons and frame... I thought of taking a good weapon just in case, but then I thought "naah, what could possibly go wrong? I've been stalked enough these past few days". So obviously they appeared and I ran to find a good spot to defend, since I didn't have much hope to beat them. I sprayed them with a level 12 Grakata alternating with sonic boom to slow them down, didn't even take the first guy to half hp. Then I heard life support was getting too low, so I left the room to find the capsule. Just out of the room I heard Lotus say good job for taking down the three! I went back and found some loot - not all of it, but I didn't have time to look thoroughly.

So how did the Grustrag die?

Did my sentinel ninja kill them? We were competing for kills because I forgot to unequip the precept, but it's not that powerful. Did the Greneer attack them? But they were not even level 5, it's not likely they'd do so much damage in such a short time.

Any idea?

9 answers to this question

Mobs will actually despawn/die on their own, though I'm not entirely certain what the conditions for it are. I was doing an Interception solo and out of boredom, was watching a Grineer Butcher on the other side of the map (Lua, I was sitting on A, the Butcher at C) through my Vectis scope. About 30% later, he randomly just died while standing there, loot and all.