Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anyone Else Noticed The Out Of Control Spawn Rate In Interception?

Ourobor

dont get me wrong, i love murdering hunderds of greneer just as much as the next guy, but this ins't good in a gamemode where teamwork is essential.

i tried dong the event mission and it was impossible due to my teammates not knowing what to do, they just all camped one spot untill it was captured and then moved on to the next leaving me to defend the other 3 points (even though i repeatedly told them to split up and defend all the points).

this is frustrating enough as it is, but with the new insane spawnrate the points get recaptured as soon as you leave them.

Edited by marbatico

Well, thats what people have been asking for since its release.

I want to compare it again to game modes like survival, defense and mobile defense in regards of affinity gain per minute to see if its a game mode thats worth it though.

• 2 weeks later...

I will admit, I am a complete noob at Warframe, I have only had it for a couple of days but I managed to get through all of the missions with relative ease, problems on some, until I reached the first interception on Earth.

I have tried five times, each one ending the same, my squad getting about 3% before being either wiped out or the grinder getting full. This is incredibly frustrating as I cannot progress and don't have the means to easily get better gear, as I am stuck with my Excalibur and default weapons, all I have is a Braton, rather than the mkI.

I have modded my equipment properly, as have the majority of the people I was match made with but even so I cannot get through it, it needs to be tweaked for Earth, as it is an incredibly harsh learning curve which I cannot surpass

I REALLY hope it never changes. It's great to have some fun at low level planets again... And I will gladly walk some newbies through it anytime!

Maxed Rhino Prime, Frost Prime, and Oberon. PM me newbies! Same in game name as here.

You shouldn't need someone with one of the most overpowered frames in the game to walk newbs through a mission on the THIRD planet that is required to progress in the game.

Shift Interception missions off the progress path, or stop breaking them for the MK1/Lato/Skana groups.