Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Let Me Turn Off Animated Transmissions! D:

AveryJ

My pc can no longer run warframe above 10 to 20 frames per second all because every time lotus comes on my fps drops to below 10 and my pc starts to get really hot. This has made her CONSTANT talking very, very, very frustrating since shes just telling me over and over again things i already know.

Please DE if you read this, please, give the option to revert back to the old transmissions.

..........she talks so damn much... *sobs quietly in the corner*

This would be a good option for lower end PC's or non gaming laptops.

When I go out of town I like to still attempt to play warframe on my laptop. I could just play smoothly before the animated transmission, I fear to even attempt running it now.

This would be a good option for lower end PC's or non gaming laptops.

When I go out of town I like to still attempt to play warframe on my laptop. I could just play smoothly before the animated transmission, I fear to even attempt running it now.

its so bad now :/  i just have a regular HP laptop, nothing special or anything and it used to run warframe pretty well for long periods of time. now i can only play a few missions before i have to shut the game down for like 10 mins each time to cool my laptop...

• 1 month later...

Speaking of low powered PCs, I'd like to see Rebecca and the hologram - I mean Megan (remember when she didn't exist ...until that Hologram company at CES2013 announced improvements) playing Warframe on a Windows 8 tablet. i.e. the Surface Pro (1st gen) in the next prime time.

Each week we see gameplay on pretty good gaming PCs, but that doesn't give the DE team a sense of the experiance of players on low end machines.

Ask Nvidia, Intel and AMD to sponsor a Prime - "budget" - time episode with devs playing on different tiers of computers.