Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Switch Problems!

.-KG-..-LivingLegend-.

Hello!

When Boltor prime equipped i often have problems with switching weapons. (between primary and secondary) Sometimes i have no problems and then i cannot change the weapon for several seconds. After running around and shooting i can do it again.

I have tested it several times in combination with Despairs. When usiing other weapons than boltor prime i do not have any problems. i changed weapon change button to mouse: Problem persists. It is no client problem, cause problems also exist on my laptop!

PS: After trying for a while i can reconstruct the problem for a lot of weapons. i do not know what triggers that. im runnong around and shoot. Everything is ok. Then from one moment to the other the problem occurs!

Am i alone?

I am having same problems, the main weapon does not seem to matter.   I got stuck in ODD with only a akstilleto since i could not change back to penta.   Same happens in any mission regardless of main weapon type. 

At least with frost prime, i can cast a few globes will pounding on the switch key, but the problem persists no matter what i bind switch weapon too.

I'm not so sure that you are alone. If I'm hearing you correctly then I've had something similar to this. Nothing too bad but there is often a short delay with switching weapons after running around for a while.

Whether it is with a teammate or going solo.

Hello!

When Boltor prime equipped i often have problems with switching weapons. (between primary and secondary) Sometimes i have no problems and then i cannot change the weapon for several seconds. After running around and shooting i can do it again.

I have tested it several times in combination with Despairs. When usiing other weapons than boltor prime i do not have any problems. i changed weapon change button to mouse: Problem persists. It is no client problem, cause problems also exist on my laptop!

PS: After trying for a while i can reconstruct the problem for a lot of weapons. i do not know what triggers that. im runnong around and shoot. Everything is ok. Then from one moment to the other the problem occurs!

Am i alone?

lag possible?

or DE need have their server overhaul

This is still a problem, it can take up to 4 minutes to switch a weapon, I actually took a video clip of me standing there hitting the switch weapon key every 3 or 4 seconds, it just does not happen, no matter what key you bind.

Ahh, so I am not alone with this. The worst part about this is that you wont switch to your side arm in case you run out of ammunition for the main weapon.

It makes having secondary weapons useless, but by now i don't think they plan on doing anything about it.