Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Super Corrosive!

bones7056

So with the ciscro mods and the with he new up coming mods when the current operation ends, you now have the potential to just blast the hell out of it. put both toxi mods and both regular mods on the weapon and watch it destroy. now most people would say that would take to many slots because they would have a better build and thats where i say ah ha! the synapse. no regular damage mod. its also a crit build weapon so if you put hammer shot both of those stats would be insane. just sharing my excited for this to be over :P for the best yes one on the mods cant be used but still this thing will be awesome 

you realize once we hype something up its always nerf'ed afterwards right

can we just....not talk...

*half serious post*

wow such a game. it wants our feed back but the second we all agree we love something they ruin it? first positive post i have to say to DE in over a month and this is the first response i get? oh and people agree! officially lost all hope for this game 

I worry about what these + status mods will do to Viral/Corrosive damage. Those two are already too strong compared to the others as is.

viral no longer stacks, so is drastically less effective and its currently a lackluster elemental

corrosive is an extremely handy proc yes but still useless on non armored units and is still less effective than radiation against alloy armor

however corrosive becomes better than radiation after 10 or so procs, but keep in mind that only really applies to level 60+ heavies

wow such a game. it wants our feed back but the second we all agree we love something they ruin it? first positive post i have to say to DE in over a month and this is the first response i get? oh and people agree! officially lost all hope for this game 

You'll understand soon.

RNG

SOON

TM

GREEDY MILK

POTATO

NERF

BUFF

NERF

NERF

HOTFIX

SLEEK

BUG

Edit: RNG

1383444941894.gif

Edited by Ishki88

viral no longer stacks, so is drastically less effective and its currently a lackluster elemental

corrosive is an extremely handy proc yes but still useless on non armored units and is still less effective than radiation against alloy armor

however corrosive becomes better than radiation after 10 or so procs, but keep in mind that only really applies to level 60+ heavies

basically this. won't be that inbalanced