Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now Its Too Hard .. Tethras Doom

Wild_Billy

Question

thank you to all the players that gripped it was too easy

Now Its Too Hard atleast for 2 players to do it and i dont really have a crew of 4 that i run with

these 6 day alerts need to scalable for the number of players or able to open up to pub players

Now Its Too Hard atleast for 2 players to do it and i dont really have a crew of 4 that i run with

these 6 day alerts need to scalable for the number of players or able to open up to pub players

First run I did it was with two people only. The two of us did it with a score of 2100. We both said it was to easy. I guess people in this game are just not as good or skilled as I expect them to be. 

its meant to be a challenge....I did it with only 3 people, a nova, a mag and a frost.

2000 and something points for our best efforts. it wasn't easy, but we ddi it.

You know what? no. 

No. 

The only difference between the shield core and the other one is that the shield core gives you a special glowy badge. The other one gives you all the functional rewards and is trivially easy for less than four players and pubs. The shield core is still trivially easy- for a group that plays together frequently and is prepared for it. For less than four players or pubs, I imagine it's less so. 

This is a step in the right direction from DE, and hopefully most of the rest of the events will have things like this. 

I am pretty sure its possible to reach 1000 points with 2 players. If you got the right equipment and tactic.

And then again there is the recruitment channel that is always full of playeres looking for event groups. I would suggest looking in there.

If those two are not for you then I am afraid I have to say you can't accomplish the event challenge.

Edited by Gekker

Too Hard? No...it is still too EASY.

DE! Did you hear me? STILL TOO EASY!

Please BUFF every enemy + throw in bosses and spam the whole map with leaders

Please change into nightmare mode

Please add more obstalces

Please revise the game rules under 24 hours

PLEASE! else this is just way tooo EASY.

I'm just sitting here looking at you people argue about how easy/hard the event mission was and...

at least you can actually play the mission to completion.

My client has been crashing every time I try to play the event mission ever since the event started.

;w;

Edited by hedgehodge

I'm just sitting here looking at you people argue about how easy/hard the event mission was and...

at least you can actually play the mission to completion.

My client has been crashing every time I try to play the event mission ever since the event started.

;w;

ultimate hardmode?

I am being supportive!

If DE can just change/cater to a "portion" of the community's request at any given time - which nullify whatever effort you've work in the previous event/mission - why not just make the game x100 times harder to please the "portion" of this community's.

else why is DE solely catering the request to a "portion" of the community?

What about the other "portion" who now feels the game is way too hard - for solo? Are you gonna de-buff@change the event due to the request? again?

Why not?! Why cater to 1 side of community's request and ignore the other side? Why?

This shows:

a) In future if you feel any content is way too hard or way to easy? just keep on pilling up the forum with all your whines "constructive" feedback n the forum and DE will succumb to the pressure.

b) Rules can be bend/changed at any time of the event.

ultimate hardmode?

this would be funnier if I didn't have the keys to both types of mission and saw that this exact same crashing problem happens on BOTH of them.

and... correction: I actually CAN play part of the mission- the part right up until the Fomorian power core starts doing it's shield draining thing.

whenever it starts doing that the game freezes up and dies on me.

Good! I'm glad you're struggling. I'm tired of games catering to the lowest denominator.

You can get the bulk of the rewards by playing Power Core. For those who want an extra challenge, they introduced Shield Core and a shiny badge.

Not everyone should be able to complete every challenge with minimal effort. In my opinion, that's bad game design. And it's not like you are barred from playing with other people: the recruitment chat channel is there for a reason.