The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr - Skill 1 And 2...

Me.Greedy

Skill 1 - (tail wind?.. i think)

My only real complaint for this skill is that there isn't a diaginal motion. why is it up or straight? if i look diaginal it shuold go that way. plus it would make it more useful. also the delay between uses needs to be shortened just a smidge. Zephyr is supposed to be a bird frame, i want to move around without touching the ground much.

damagewise i don't mind it doing much, since it's more about mobility.

Dive Bomb -

This needs to do more... I don't care if it's more damage, more spread, or more CC.

it's quite and exciting skill to pull off, but lets face it; ceilings are in the way all over this game, and so when you can do it, you want it to do something amazing... even if it only increases the damage with more hieght (which maybe it does do, but i can't seem to tell, and the description is useless for telling me that.)

i was doing Kiliken with level 8 enemies and it wasn't always killing them... that is stupid. i'll be honest, i don't have intensify on her; but this skill should be able to kill up to around level 15-20 without intensify and 25-30 with it. (i do have the actual skill maxed.)

i was wondering why i never saw anyone using the skill, and now i know why, buff it just a bit please.

~~~~~~

skill 3 and 4 are usually useful, and i don't have any qualms with them really... except Tornado should just be your energy color all the time. seems to be mixed with blue and whatever else... just looks broken.

Skill 1 - (tail wind?.. i think)

My only real complaint for this skill is that there isn't a diaginal motion. why is it up or straight? if i look diaginal it shuold go that way. plus it would make it more useful. also the delay between uses needs to be shortened just a smidge. Zephyr is supposed to be a bird frame, i want to move around without touching the ground much.

damagewise i don't mind it doing much, since it's more about mobility.

Dive Bomb -

This needs to do more... I don't care if it's more damage, more spread, or more CC.

it's quite and exciting skill to pull off, but lets face it; ceilings are in the way all over this game, and so when you can do it, you want it to do something amazing... even if it only increases the damage with more hieght (which maybe it does do, but i can't seem to tell, and the description is useless for telling me that.)

i was doing Kiliken with level 8 enemies and it wasn't always killing them... that is stupid. i'll be honest, i don't have intensify on her; but this skill should be able to kill up to around level 15-20 without intensify and 25-30 with it. (i do have the actual skill maxed.)

i was wondering why i never saw anyone using the skill, and now i know why, buff it just a bit please.

~~~~~~

skill 3 and 4 are usually useful, and i don't have any qualms with them really... except Tornado should just be your energy color all the time. seems to be mixed with blue and whatever else... just looks broken.

different colors means what element proc it is

shooting at it changes the element