Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Edit Warframe Mods?

Kodebob

Whenever I try to edit my warframe mods my game bugs out and I cannot navigate the menu. All of the buttons that would normally be there are now replaced with " Random Mission". Please help, as I cannot edit important things!

same problems here..

but it is my lvl 30 akloto pistol instead.

i was fusing mods for my pistol, at first the fusion stop responding, then modding requests stop responding, and all of the sudden i have the same situations as the users above.

Note: Seems like it only happened on my Aklato. i bought a Lato and equipped it, and found no problems on it.

Edited by Zyleris

I also have this problem when I try to configure mods for my Lato pistol...

I bought a Lex and evrything was fine with it.

I unistalled and reinstalled and still the problem persists... =(

Edit: Ok now it happened to my gram... I just finished crafting that thing hours ago...

Edit: OK! I just did an update and now it is suddenly fixed... But I'm still not sure if it will occur again, but the good thing is it is fixed as of now because of that update that occured I guess... =)

Edited by Leorio

With my rifle I had used a catalyst and it was listed as having 0 mods installed I added 3 mods clicked apply and the glitch occured. However if I view the weapon in my inventory it says it has 9 mods installed? Yet whenever I open the glitched rifle mods screen it lists 3 as well has having random mission plastered everywhere on the screen - seriously getting annoyed with this.