Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Problems With The Boltor Prime

Volt_Cruelerz

I edited my post to elaborate on some stuff, seems you replied just as i finished.

If your really want to my "ideal" goals, I'd have everything as sidegrades.  That war last year was lost and I've since been forced to fight for the lesser evil in tiered vs untiered which I say is tiered.  For an example of what I think the numbers should be, see here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlWVt6vp3-YWdGd0WS1EMEtZbWVSVzhjTktRZDFvRHc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

that said, that's a major overhaul.  For now, I just want to keep Boltor Prime out of the hands of the noobs...  Maybe later we can finally convince DE of the need of an overhaul.

• 1 month later...

I don't really get people that complain about stuff that is good in a game. This is no DOTA or other copies where you need balance. This is you against AI with co-op players. Sure you can argue saying there is PvP also, but that's not really the object of this discussion.

^ And I don't get why it's so hard for some people to look at the bigger picture and see that the main issue is DE's lack of consistency. I often criticize DE's lack of consistency in many points and this is yet another one of them.

I don't mind too much that Loki Prime has innate upgrades compared to his regular counterpart, nor do I mind too much about Rhino Prime's buff, but at least do the same thing for the past Primes.

I don't mind that Burston Prime, Boltor Prime and Latron Prime are all direct super upgrades of their regular version. If that's the path you want to take, fine, but just do the same with the Braton Prime.

Consistency is important in the balance spectrum of the game, so that when they create new content, especially enemies, they can create them around that consistent sphere, rather than something which everyone will one shot with their Boltor Prime, or something so strong that only Boltor Prime can kill it.

Edited by Casardis

I don't really get people that complain about stuff that is good in a game. This is no DOTA or other copies where you need balance. This is you against AI with co-op players. Sure you can argue saying there is PvP also, but that's not really the object of this discussion.

first off, necro...

Anyways, if you want further information on balance and need for it, please see my profile. Click the relevant link I have posted there.

Aside from that, please let this thread rest peacefully.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz