The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Is Still Op Broken

Zarozian

Link and Bless.

Take the over the top modded Ogris.

Shoot yourself in the foot repeatedly and all linked enemies die, and you can solo all the way up to infinity on defense mission with just 4 Trinities doing the same damn thing.

Just stand there with your thumb up your &#! and pull the trigger and shoot yourself in the foot. Without dying. Ever.

So do we just leave this alone?

Like forget everything else. Is it really alright to leave this alone?

Edited by Zarozian

Is it fine for Nova to ruin the fun for everyone else by pressing 4 every few second?

Is it fine for Loki to be invisible (immortal) all the time while critting the S#&$ out of everything with Galatine?

Is it ok for Rhino to basically render every single Boss helpless with a stomp so Bossfights become "Steal the candy from the baby"?

Trust me.. right now Trinity is the least of the problems this game has... nerf the other S#&$ first, especially Nova.

Is it fine for Nova to ruin the fun for everyone else by pressing 4 every few second?

Is it fine for Loki to be invisible (immortal) all the time while critting the S#&$ out of everything with Galatine?

Is it ok for Rhino to basically render every single Boss helpless with a stomp so Bossfights become "Steal the candy from the baby"?

Trust me.. right now Trinity is the least of the problems this game has... nerf the other S#&$ first, especially Nova.

So Trinity can really just use Blessing and Link all enemies in Defense missions and pretty much do what all the other Warframes can do with just 3 things?

And just stand in the corner and keep shooting herself in the foot while thousands of linked enemies die.

While she herself remains unkillable, while having infinite energy to keep this going until l she gets bored and leaves?

So this is really fine with everyone? 

Edited by Zarozian

Oh okay I see how it is.

Well, buddy... you shot yourself in the foot (huehuehue) when you wrote that Nova and Loki are fine in your opinion ;)

Btw... doing it with a Ogris like in your vid is not even the best way to utilize Trinity's Link. Noob mistake :D

Try the Stug ;)

Edited by Namacyst

Yes.

No seriously.

Someone tell me how this is not worse than all the other problems with all the other frames.

Considering how all the other frames can die, but kill lots of enemies before doing so.

Compared to Trinity who can keep doing tons of damage to all enemies and just basically never die.

But like; hey don't mind me if you are all fine with this, just kinda bringing this out there.

I watched a Trinity beat a Valkyr, a Nova, a Rhino, a Loki, and a Frost with this trick in conclave and in duel rooms. 

Though I still think they should look into this even if you are all fine with this.

So this is really fine with everyone? 

You would be better off focusing on just Trinity being broken and not having Nova in the topic. It is basically troll bait to say the words "nova is fine" in the Warframe feed-back section.

Edited by LazyKnight

Well, buddy... you shot yourself in the foot (huehuehue) when you wrote that Nova and Loki are fine in your opinion ;)

Btw... doing it with a Ogris like in your vid is not even the best way to utilize Trinity's Link. Noob mistake :D

Try the Stug ;)

Oh I've seen the Stug.

Such a dirty trick. Can't believe this isn't worser than Nova and Loki.

At least the rest of them can die and actually have to move around and kill stuff.

Freaking Trinity just sits there all day shooting herself in the damn foot while all linked enemies die.

You would be better of focusing on just Trinity being broken and not having Nova in the topic. It is basically troll bait to say the words "nova is fine" in the Warframe feed-back section.

Alright I gotcha. I'll take that out now.

Thing about that is that it needs plenty and specific resources. 

Rhino, nova, loki, ect can be used more losely with mods and -still- be "op". 

Trinity just needs an overhaul to more fun to play support. She's utterly boring to play. 

And they tell me Rhino is boring to play.

Well at least the fix for Trinity is simple.

Make it so that the recoil damage from weapons ignore her damage reflect and blessing.

Freaking Trinity just sits there all day shooting herself in the damn foot while all linked enemies die.

Freaking Nova just sits there all day with her huge range just pressing 4 and shooting one enemy so all m.primed enemies die and if one survives it moves and attacks so slow that it is basically harmless.

Freaking Loki just sits there all day invisible without even the chance to get shot at or killed, one-hitting every enemy with massively multiplied red crits and even visible turns immortal when his decoy is out.

The Irony...

As i said.. Trinity is the least of the problems the game has... so don't even try to change Trinity without starting with the worst cases.

Edited by Namacyst

Link and Bless.

Take the over the top modded Ogris.

Shoot yourself in the foot repeatedly and all linked enemies die, and you can solo all the way up to infinity on defense mission with just 4 Trinities doing the same damn thing.

I don't understand, if that's the case,  what happens if you use an unmodded ogris? Going by your method it should work just as well a top modded ogris.   As far as I know link doesn't multiply the damage, I might be wrong or has it been changed? 

I don't understand, if that's the case,  what happens if you use an unmodded ogris? Going by your method it should work just as well a top modded ogris.   As far as I know link doesn't multiply the damage, I might be wrong or has it been changed? 

Nope, does not multiply.. only returns damage taken.

It is not like Nova's 200% damage m.prime or Loki's invisibility Red crits ;)

Edited by Namacyst

Trinity is one of the very few frames without any DIRECTLY offensive abilities. I commend any Trinity who can solo inf. waves on T3Defenses. Plus, to make her viable in those situations, you need quite a few end-game mods. Right out of the gate she's still very good, but not completely gamebreaking. Although invulnerability is extremely nice, it can't be balanced, so of course it'll be considered OP. She is also quite hard to get used to, and to be considered anywhere near good, you need quite a bit of time to get used to her.

Edit: Link actually reduces reflected damage. With Overextended(usually used for linknuke builds) You lose 25% of the damage reflected onto targets from the ability itself, and another 60% from Overextended.

Edited by Knight_Of_Light

yes, it is really terrible when a person formas their frame a dozen times to accomodate all the necessary and time-consuming to find and level mods to use a playstyle that works for them...

NO. Stop asking for nerfs. Ask for buffs to the frames that you think inferior.

Edited by ScorpDK

Freaking Nova just sits there all day with her huge range just pressing 4 and shooting one enemy so all m.primed enemies die and if one survives it moves and attacks so slow that it is basically harmless.

Freaking Loki just sits there all day invisible without even the chance to get shot at or killed, one-hitting every enemy with massively multiplied red crits and even visible turns immortal when his decoy is out.

The Irony...

As i said.. Trinity is the least of the problems the game has... so don't even try to change Trinity without starting with the worst cases.

We'll do both at the same time. Deal?

Stug. =/

Yeah nerf everything to the ground!!!!!!

I want this game to be the next game to get nerfed after ME3!!

nerf-all-the-things.jpg

Trinity is one of the very few frames without any DIRECTLY offensive abilities. I commend any Trinity who can solo inf. waves on T3Defenses. Plus, to make her viable in those situations, you need quite a few end-game mods. Right out of the gate she's still very good, but not completely gamebreaking. Although invulnerability is extremely nice, it can't be balanced, so of course it'll be considered OP. She is also quite hard to get used to, and to be considered anywhere near good, you need quite a bit of time to get used to her.

Which is why no one has taking notice of this since she isn't popular therefore despite being invincible with high DPS with a Stug, just by shooting herself in the foot.

She can get away with this, just for the fact that she isn't as popular as the other frames.

Like shes the only frame where you can just stand there with your goddamn thumb up your &#!, pulling the trigger and shooting yourself in the foot and kill everything with no risk of dying because you are invincible. 

yes, it is really terrible when a person formas their frame a dozen times to accomodate all the necessary and time-consuming to find and level mods to use a playstyle that works for them...

NO. Stop asking for nerfs. Ask for buffs to the frames that you think inferior.

Not even. No forma was needed.

Perhaps the video was a bad example.