The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Should Be The Fastest.

Onae

Gawd people  dat 1.0 Speed is surely game breaking to my ego so game breking its @(*()$ murdering my emersion in the game i am do damn jelly dat my frame lack a speed boost helm its not even funny so jelly i want Rhino helm speed removed and will $#*(@ complain and  say its so damned unbalanced till DE dose something about it and when they do i will still complain Rhino is OP thanks to it iron skin and Rhino stomp abilities til they are both nerfed into the ground also.

Just btw: Im a Rhino-only-Player. And I use the Vanguard helmet. ;)

Gawd people  dat 1.0 Speed is surely game breaking to my ego so game breking its @(*()$ murdering my emersion in the game i am do damn jelly dat my frame lack a speed boost helm its not even funny so jelly i want Rhino helm speed removed and will $#*(@ complain and  say its so damned unbalanced till DE dose something about it and when they do i will still complain Rhino is OP thanks to it iron skin and Rhino stomp abilities til they are both nerfed into the ground also.

Damn.. Your tears are delicious

Rhino fanboys aren't using their heads here. Rhino has incredible powers and high stats. His only drawback is speed, which doesn't matter much on defense, and makes the Rhino player use things like slide chains and Zorens to keep up. Those are effective already, so Rhino didn't need a speed boost. But he got Vanguard anyway, and that's semi-okay. It changed his speed, but gave him a slight drawback in return.

Now with Rhino Prime going as fast as Excal and being able to reach Loki's speed, balance is broken. That's like giving Nova a buff with Valkyr's Armor and Zephyr's Health and Shields.

PS: Balance is needed, at least when it comes down to Warframes. A Rhino should be a slow tank, Loki the squishy trickster, Nova the glass cannon, Frost the area defender, Vauban the trapper and so on. Every frame should have it's own play playstyle and not butt in what others do.

Yes now loki won't have time to rush to the middle of the map and die, then be revived by the catching up rhino.  I propose we teleport loki to the center of the map and sacrifice him at the beginning of every match.

Edit: Think of it like this, Loki is still the fastest warframe, and yet, without proper use of cover or his skills he goes down like a sack of S#&$ in direct combat. Speed does not equal survivability. 

that's the point, loki needs to use his speed and abilities in a clever way to survive, rhino just uses iron skin and runs off... bye everything 'cept loki who has to care about what's going on

Yes now loki won't have time to rush to the middle of the map and die, then be revived by the catching up rhino.  I propose we teleport loki to the center of the map and sacrifice him at the beginning of every match.

maining loki doesn't make you a good player, maining rhino usually makes you a bad player however.

@everyone arguing in this thread that 0.1 running speed is no advantage: where's the problem with fixing it? where's the problem with bringing rhino prime in line with other primes or give him a buff that matches his describtion instead of one that removes his only disadvantage? 

Edited by MortalSin

Loki base speed is 1.25 which means 1.625 with max'd Rush (+30%)

Rhino P base speed is 1.0 which means 1.55 with max'd Rush + Vanguard (+55%)

/close thread.

PS: Rhino > Loki anytime.

Vanguard is +25% speed. 25% of 1 is .25. With vanguard his speed is 1.25, with max rush it is 1.625. (note that the vanguard is movement speed not just sprint speed, so you cant just add +55% you need to add the 25% to movement speed, then the sprint speed.)

It's only about speed so why did u even bother about it?

I'm not rhino lover but personally I prefer faster rhino that can be useful for saving downed ally...beside it's not like more 0.1 speed gonna make him broken :/

The only matter is can u be useful to ur team when needed or not...