Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have An Idea For Competetive Play.

Hammercannon

Non PvP competitive play idea. It could be 1v1, 2v2, 4v4, 8v8, any combination of teams

Mission starts, all Warframes are in a room with large colored pads on the floor; Blue, Red. The players choose a side, and are then warped to two separate but identical obstacle courses, could be existing tile sets or not. Identical enemies spawn in identical locations, at the same time for both teams, and the teams race to the end fighting there way there, Then once at the end of there separate but identical courses, they have to defend a pod for 2 minutes (could be any amount of time). once the defence is over the score is tallied via who finished the obstacle course the fastest, and which team killed the most enemies during defence, a team loses if all players on there team die, or at the end there score is the lowest.

Its just an idea, any input is acceptable. i figured no one likes PvP but this is a way for players to compete well still being PvE using elements currently in the game, so it could be developed quickly. 

you could even have to craft a key to create the "mission" this key could be multi teir'd too so as to have different difficulty levels for example Level of enemies/type of enemeis. and the winners could get a few Rare mods/BP's, or something for winning. have to make it Rewarding in some way.

Edited by Hammercannon

Adding competitive parts to this game isn't a bad idea, considering Steve wants this to be a more sandbox-esque game (I've brought this up before, and I'll keep doing it). The more ways to play Warframe, the better, given it's got a bit of purpose to it.

I feel the game should reward you with skins or cosmetics for playing around with the competitive aspects of the game. Nothing too desire-able, and can still be bought with plat as an alternate method to shut those anti-competitive people up.