The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase The Spawn Rate For G3 Stalker And Harvester At Higher Ranks.

Tatsukko

The reason for this is that the only challenge for me in the game (plus im sick of grinding) is normally a T3survival and even then it gets boring rather fast I would like it if after a certin master ranks (maybe 6 because thats when the better weapons become available) the stalker harvester and G3 would spawn more often. It seems to be more challenging when im playing a lower level misson and the G3 shows up and throws me off guard as I am not prepared but if I go to T3tower I am prepared for the worst. I would like it if this got to DE as I play the game alot and I want to still to but I find the G3 really fun to vs but I have only seen them once no matter how hard or much I want to encounter them I know it takes away the "suprise" when they do show up but I hardly ever see them. I am typing this as I enjoy the fight more than the rewards please comment and tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading

I'd prefer it being less rank based and more based on how many invasion/boss missions you've done.

Like, every invasion mission after the first five gives you an extra 10% chance of spawning Harvey/G3 the next time the prerequisites are met.

Reason being sometimes I just want to chill or run with lower levelled/newly polarized gear.

i think he means that when he hits a certain rank, the spawn rate % increases

edit: i agree with it as well...i'd like stalker and harvester to spawn more often; i'm mastery rank 12 and haven't seen them much at all and i kill a lot of the bosses (Phorid especially for stalker and fight corpus in invasions) so it'd be nice if their % was jacked up some

Edited by (PS4)Loto-Drandel

I'd proppose another idea.

For Harvester and Grustrag Three, another invasion completed (that is five missions against grineer or corpus) you get a lightly increase in the spawn chance, say a 0.2 % and the same mechanic applied to Stalker but ovliously with bosses.

Once any of they have spawned to you and you get the warning, the chance is reset to the original value.

I agree, I've have been grinding for the Grustrag Three for quite some time now doing Corpus invasions but no luck as usual.

There should be a way where you can increase the chances of them coming after you (Killing certain bosses, helping different factions etc)

I'd prefer it being less rank based and more based on how many invasion/boss missions you've done.

Like, every invasion mission after the first five gives you an extra 10% chance of spawning Harvey/G3 the next time the prerequisites are met.

Reason being sometimes I just want to chill or run with lower levelled/newly polarized gear.

I like what your saying and I agree but I enjoy the group working as a team and get something for the effort as most high ranks tend to scatter and do there own thing it would be nice for the G3 pop up more often making the team work together

The G3 are the hardest thing I've had to kill yet, the fight was intense and fun, but they only dropped a Brakk part on the first try which made me unhappy on the second try because I worked so hard, but I can't get them to spawn again no matter how many times I support the Corpus, or kill Hek or any other method of spawning them. DE, If you increase the spawnrates for them on higher ranked players, because we are the people who are trying to farm for it, that would help monumentally. Thank you.

Edited by StabbyThing

The G3 are the hardest thing I've had to kill yet, the fight was intense and fun, but they only dropped a Brakk part on the first try which made me unhappy, but I can't get them to spawn again no matter how many times I support the Corpus, or kill Hek or any other method of spawning them. DE, If you increase the spawnrates for them on higher ranked players, because we are the people who are trying to farm for it, that would help monumentally. Thank II

I totally agree with you thanks for commenting

I know. But I'm rank 13 and having a high spawn rate for these guys would be great when I want to farm them but less great when I don't, you know?

I understand but im rank8 and have seen these guys once since the update and it was fun vsing them and im so sick of farming with nothing happening