The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If I Told You...

TerraNovaX

Stop playing on Mercury.

Pretty much any planet Saturn or below, above that Loki players actually stay alive and contribute to the mission. But think about it, how often do you see a Loki use his abilities? not very often. almost every Loki I've seen uses maybe 1 of his abilities. overall: stupid frame, but play it all you want.

Pretty much any planet Saturn or below, above that Loki players actually stay alive and contribute to the mission. But think about it, how often do you see a Loki use his abilities? not very often. almost every Loki I've seen uses maybe 1 of his abilities. overall: stupid frame, but play it all you want.

Honestly? I don't see too many Loki's nowadays. But when I do play with Loki's they tend to take one of two paths. They chain skills well (Radial Disarm+Decoy), or I never see them because they only use their invisibility. It is kind of sad. 

The problem isn't the frame, its the players. The same applies to Ash players who complain about being 'slow' yet never touch their teleport skill. The same people who claim they get hit by the enemy before they get a chance to recover from the 'horribly long' flip animation. Both of which are either false or that player has the reaction time of a potato. I posted a video of this in a thread a while back.

Now, how many Rhinos do you see using all of their abilities? What about Novas? Banshees (lel)? Ashs? etc. Loki isn't he only frame who suffers from being used by less skilled/knowledgeable players. 

Ash master race ash is better than loki.

Yep. And Nef Anyo is going to be the next prime warframe. 

Honestly? I don't see too many Loki's nowadays. But when I do play with Loki's they tend to take one of two paths. They chain skills well (Radial Disarm+Decoy), or I never see them because they only use their invisibility. It is kind of sad. 

The problem isn't the frame, its the players. The same applies to Ash players who complain about being 'slow' yet never touch their teleport skill. The same people who claim they get hit by the enemy before they get a chance to recover from the 'horribly long' flip animation. Both of which are either false or that player has the reaction time of a potato. I posted a video of this in a thread a while back.

Now, how many Rhinos do you see using all of their abilities? What about Novas? Banshees (lel)? Ashs? etc. Loki isn't he only frame who suffers from being used by less skilled/knowledgeable players. 

Yep. And Nef Anyo is going to be the next prime warframe. 

I guess that's why I don't like him. you made me look at this from a different angle. Thank you :)