The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Prepare A Party In Warframe

XenoFant

Instruction how you can create a disco ball for any party in Warframe:

1. Take Booban (you have to epuip vortex)

2. Play any infested mission (a mission with tons of infested like mobile defense works better)

3. Wait for infested

4. Throw a vortex so everyone gets sucked in

-> When you think the vortex stops to vortex throw another one so the loot will get sucked by the new one

5. Repeat step 4 again and again

6. In case you can´t see the disco ball yet try to kill the enemies in the vortex

7. If you had enough enemies in the vortex and there were enough ammo packs, you should see now a multicolored and shiny ball of something spinning like crazy

8. Finally ---> PARTY

I came to this idea playing an infested invasion with Booben. I thought it was funny, so i threw only vortex :D

That´s the result of a completely pointless human being and its ideas

Instruction how you can create a disco ball for any party in Warframe:

1. Take Booban (you have to epuip vortex)

2. Play any infested mission (a mission with tons of infested like mobile defense works better)

3. Wait for infested

4. Throw a vortex so everyone gets sucked in

-> When you think the vortex stops to vortex throw another one so the loot will get sucked by the new one

5. Repeat step 4 again and again

6. In case you can´t see the disco ball yet try to kill the enemies in the vortex

7. If you had enough enemies in the vortex and there were enough ammo packs, you should see now a multicolored and shiny ball of something spinning like crazy

8. Finally ---> PARTY

I came to this idea playing an infested invasion with Booben. I thought it was funny, so i threw only vortex :D

That´s the result of a completely pointless human being and its ideas

ODS with Nekros and Vauban =  Seizure waiting to happen 

Edited by (PS4)amplif1er