Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris Prime String

(PSN)Hooligonzo

Yeah, I know, "RNG" and all, but let me tell you about this.  Just because.

Been working at Tower II Capture missions now for a couple weeks.

Need an Orthos Prime Blade to make an Orthos Prime.

Not happening.

Yesterday and today in particular, I join up with a few groups of good dudes.  I figure I play a bit more than a dozen games of just Tower II Capture today alone.

I get lucky and get a Forma Blueprint, sure.  That's great.  Love Formae.  Need Formae.

But I also get three more Orthos Prime Handles and nine (9) Paris Prime Strings.  I had one (1), I now have ten (10).  I was keeping track in a little text file so I could organize my nerding, so I have "data" or something.

Digital Extremes, tell me: Why so damn many Paris Prime Strings?  Match after match, Mission Complete, Paris Prime String.

If the RNG is going to be involved, I demand it generate!  Generate harder!

Generate harder? So what your saying is you want 3 paris prime strings?

/sarcasm

Just keep trying, I probably did 30+ t3 md missions to finally get ember primes systems to drop. Once you finally do get what your looking for it feels great, like you've actually accomplished something

Edited by (PS4)DA_HEFF_

• 2 weeks later...

I've been asking around periodically and it seems like my experience is not unique.

I can ask, at pretty much any time of day, if anyone else is experiencing a situation where they are only getting Paris Prime String and keys from T2 Capture, and without fail a couple people will chime in to say they're getting it, too.

I've heard rumors that the Capture loot system is even broken.

It'd be great to hear something definitive about this.

Yeah, I know, "RNG" and all, but let me tell you about this.  Just because.

Been working at Tower II Capture missions now for a couple weeks.

Need an Orthos Prime Blade to make an Orthos Prime.

Not happening.

Yesterday and today in particular, I join up with a few groups of good dudes.  I figure I play a bit more than a dozen games of just Tower II Capture today alone.

I get lucky and get a Forma Blueprint, sure.  That's great.  Love Formae.  Need Formae.

But I also get three more Orthos Prime Handles and nine (9) Paris Prime Strings.  I had one (1), I now have ten (10).  I was keeping track in a little text file so I could organize my nerding, so I have "data" or something.

Digital Extremes, tell me: Why so damn many Paris Prime Strings?  Match after match, Mission Complete, Paris Prime String.

If the RNG is going to be involved, I demand it generate!  Generate harder!

sell the paris prime strings, buy orthos prime blade

That isn't an option on the PS4 at the moment.

Even if it was, it's not like Orthos Prime Blades are in abundance.

If I wasn't selling Paris Prime Strings here and there, I'd be pushing two dozen by now.  The keys, not so bad.  All the strings, though, that's ridiculous.

That isn't an option on the PS4 at the moment.

Even if it was, it's not like Orthos Prime Blades are in abundance.

If I wasn't selling Paris Prime Strings here and there, I'd be pushing two dozen by now.  The keys, not so bad.  All the strings, though, that's ridiculous.

oh, well hopefully trading is coming soon. Trading seriously alleviates RNG. It's not the best solution for other reasons (like the trivialization of acquiring content), but basically it allows Plat to act as the 'token system' everyone wanted.

Edited by notionphil