The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

200% Status

Rompido

ok I didn't get 200% status lol, best i could pull off was

1225status.png

so I ask this. since i have yet to take the time and see what occurs ( too busy leveling up some items ) is there any reason to get that high? is it like multi shot where you gain a 3rd round? perhaps i now have a 22% chance of a double proc?

what have you guys found.

ok I didn't get 200% status lol, best i could pull off was

1225status.png

so I ask this. since i have yet to take the time and see what occurs ( too busy leveling up some items ) is there any reason to get that high? is it like multi shot where you gain a 3rd round? perhaps i now have a 22% chance of a double proc?

what have you guys found.

if you have them, try putting max lethal torrent and barrel diffusion. as well as what you already have on.

Edited by chunky123

If I had to guess then it would probably be just like critical chance.

Also try with full multishot that should raise you status chance further.

For the Tysis and while using all the proc chance mods multishot does not raise the status chance further(it lowers it, in fact).

If one uses the Tysis and has only both of the event mods then multishot does not raise the status chance further(it lowers it, in fact).

If one is using the Tysis and only one of the two event mods along with the other 25% from the two other mods then multishot does raise the status chance further.