Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Make Bleed Out Work In Solo

izzatuw

So the main reason I hate solo is the fact that you have no choice but to revive if you die. So I suggest:

A meter that you have to fill up by killing enemies in a certain amount of time. Filling 50% will heal you when the time's up but with less health (same time limit like in co-op play)

Sentinal healing: The sentinal can heal you a few times in a solo round. 3-4 times.

Gear: An item that can be bought (Can't think of the price) with credits.

Hope you guys like the suggestions. Post your suggestions and thoughts. Post any grammar errors as well if there are.

So the main reason I hate solo is the fact that you have no choice but to revive if you die. So I suggest:

A meter that you have to fill up by killing enemies in a certain amount of time. Filling 50% will heal you when the time's up but with less health (same time limit like in co-op play)

Sentinal healing: The sentinal can heal you a few times in a solo round. 3-4 times.

Gear: An item that can be bought (Can't think of the price) with credits.

Hope you guys like the suggestions. Post your suggestions and thoughts. Post any grammar errors as well if there are.

this is called "an aura" and is already in game

as for "gear"

this is also in game and can be bought "with credits"

the borderlands system is as simple as getting a kill revives you, but borderlands doesn't spam you with 40 mobs per room, and has things that are hard to kill.

Solo deaths gives DE a chance at making money, which they will never pass up, so...  I double we will see any changes to this system

Edited by Tatersail