Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Be A Founders Program For The Ps4

(PSN)Angelknight0

We'll likely be removing the exclusive stuff from the codex for all players that don't have it, because it is insensitive to keep it there.

You see....

That's one thing that kind of just ruins it right there, as removing a codex for stuff that people will never have, is like saying it never existed at all, which in turn, if you see somebody with something that doesn't exist, then its like 'How can they have it?"

Its like going back in time, and trying to save someone you love.  If you saved them, you would of never went back in time, thus causing the events of you ultimately losing that person again, thus, trying to go back in time, and saving them, lol

The moral of this whole event is, it should of never happened.  There's too much Gamer Segregation on both sides, and obviously one sides opinions will always weigh more then the others, and its a constant vicious circle.

Frankly anything that was said on the PC side of things, should never apply to another platform, as contracts were never truly bounded to PS4, only PC, regardless of how its worded.

Like I said once.  I would never really hear people say things like sorry, or I was here at the right time, it was always money, money, money, and how much money I spent to get things etc etc.

I mean ultimately it was the Dev's that made things happen, without their creative ideas, this world would never exist, we were just there to report the faults we would find etc, but in the end, we don't own the game, and we're not its creators, regardless of what you say.

Honestly one should not of promised anything, and they should of just threw everything into the void, and let people go earn them, I mean heck....  Its not like if the Design Council all got up, and decided to quit one day, this game would end...  You go out, and find new people to support this game, and go from there.

I look pass the posters, and propaganda, and get to the baiscs.  I'm a gamer, and I love what I do, but things gotta be balanced and complete, like the good old days, and not all this chaos about stubborn people acting like its going to kill them that digital things that will not impact their real life, is going to destroy the world, if someone goes out, and EARNS IT!!  Not get it for free, not spend money, but gets out there, and shows why they deserve it!!

Peace Out!!

Its not a other Excalibur just a old skin from a old game you have no idea about im guessing because of that game Dark Sector That's why i like Excalibur so much it all starts there. Plus didn't DE say we was getting some type of exclusive for us dealing with Excalibur prime? If so that's  far from it because it will be available for ever body soon when Excalibur prime wasn't. But i do understand you.

I know what it is. The Proto skin is a paid reward, just as Founders program was a paid program which cost $300+ dollars. PJZERO2, are you willing to pay for it to get the Excalibur Prime? From the posts you have written. I gather that you just want to get something for nothing. DE is a company and a business, they much rather sell you something than you getting it for free.

I personally I don't mind paying for the Excalibur Skin which is a limited time only item. I am not a huge fan of Excalibur though.

Also don't wanna get into argument with you but you seem to complain about not getting a Founders program and love Excalibur, but it does not seem like you will be willing to put up the money to buy a limited edition Skin for your favorite frame.

So here is a limited time skin for Excalibur fan. This is something you may like. Just saying.

And you also get nice reward from DE to everyone DEX Furis, which has decent look model, with a large magazine size and average damage. I personally have been meaning to try the Furis, but haven't gotten around to it.

This is not enough to keep PS4 players happy but this is a good start. Just tired of people blaming DE for everything. They are doing the best they can, and this update has re-kindled the excitement of Warframe.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

I didn't even read all of that because you still not understanding what a game is im done talking to you about this thanks for Your input but ur wrong warframe is a game right? So if this game is only on two systems why is one soooooo different? Why one got all characters and the other don't? But its the same game right just on a different system Excalibur is THE main character in the game with a other form people cant get because it was exclusive not trying to hear it dude like i said on a different topic about Excalibur prime thats like getting a new dbz game but if you get it late you can only play with normal goku but ss1 goku is forever lock because it was exclusive.   

I didn't even read all of that because you still not understanding what a game is im done talking to you about this thanks for Your input but ur wrong warframe is a game right? So if this game is only on two systems why is one soooooo different? Why one got all characters and the other don't? But its the same game right just on a different system Excalibur is THE main character in the game with a other form people cant get because it was exclusive not trying to hear it dude like i said on a different topic about Excalibur prime thats like getting a new dbz game but if you get it late you can only play with normal goku but ss1 goku is forever lock because it was exclusive.   

Yes but if they make it the same game, will you pay $300 to buy founders ? This is what I am asking. You will not. So your point?

I was just trying to cheer you up, and personally I think the new Excalibur skin is pretty cool.

You don't know what i would pay for so your point is dumb but i do understand everything you been saying but i cant help that ninjas play free on Ps4 idk who idea it was but you cant take that out on me as a Ps4 player plus like you said  you have both games your good.

Especially since those players attract more players and at least some players that spend money tend to stick together somewhat.  There were so many people I was going to introduce to warframe-all of which would have spent money.  But now?  Instead of introducing them to warframe, I'm actually pushing them away from warframe and pushing them towards other games that I'm looking at.   I'm actually finding friends that play warframe (that I didn't realize played warframe since they are on the PC) who I've actually started to pull away from warframe.

Why?  Because if DE wants to treat part of their users in such a way, that shows that they really care more about the money than their game.  I'd rather play a game where the developers honestly care about the game just as much as the money.  Or where they care even more about the game than the money.

If the developers had no love for the gaming community then Warframe would have been released as a finished product with Dlc downloads that

If the developers had no love for the gaming community then Warframe would have been released as a finished product with Dlc downloads that

Sorry Big fingers small phone.

As I was saying, dlc you would be stuck with. Instead the developers have decided to put up with all the feedback from 7+ million users and try and hit middle ground to make everyone happy. Sounds a little like trying to achieve world peace. And we all know how easily that has been achieved. I believe in warframe and what it offers. No other game has been this deep in uncharted waters and it won't allways be smooth sailing. Have some faith. But if all the players that feel the need to cry about Warframe will probably get more sympathy from Xbox users because they are the real victims. Thanks DE and Sony

Its far from crying dude its called being fair if the game was two different games but still warframe people would understand more but its the same game but everything is not available for the other. And if warframe was just a game and had DLC i would be fine with that because everything would be available at some point and time.

As I was saying, dlc you would be stuck with. Instead the developers have decided to put up with all the feedback from 7+ million users and try and hit middle ground to make everyone happy. Sounds a little like trying to achieve world peace. And we all know how easily that has been achieved. I believe in warframe and what it offers. No other game has been this deep in uncharted waters and it won't allways be smooth sailing. Have some faith. But if all the players that feel the need to cry about Warframe will probably get more sympathy from Xbox users because they are the real victims. Thanks DE and Sony

Actually, a lot of times, DLC is based on what the userbase wants.  I actually like games with good DLCs (GUST, IF, even NIS to some extent).  While their DLC are kind of gamechanging, generally I am more than happy to pay.   Because the price and the gains are about right to me.  And they actually offer the DLC pretty freely

As for what is in those packs, there are stuff like extra characters and weapons (oh wait, doesn't that sound familiar?  Founder's Pack anyone?), extra costumes and colors (color packs and sydannas anyone?), and more..  There are even games where you can purchase experience (affinity boosters anyone?), money (credits anyone?), and even resources and level cap increases (potatos?  Orokin Cells?).

In this case, Prime Access and the Founder's Pack ARE DLC.  Downloadable Content.  Aka: Content you pay for that you get on top of the game.  So actually, yes, DE is doing DLC, they just have a different name for it and have more limited allowance for buying the DLC.

What DE has essentially done is created limited time DLC.  Except they have not given PS4 full access to these DLC and have clearly stated that they have no intention to provide PS4 with full access.

Why is it a DLC if everyone has to download it?  Because it is a multiplayer game.  In essentially every multiplayer game with DLC, all players have to download the DLC.  They might not have to download ALL of the DLC, but if they might encounter one of the DLC items in the game, their client needs to be able to handle that or the game will crash or glitch or freeze (Oh wait, the game already does that, guess it wouldn't really make a difference).   Now, things like extra maps can be safely made to only be downloaded by those that purchase the DLC, but weapons, skins, etc. must be capable of being handled by those without the DLC purchase.

In these cases, the DLC are essentially nothing more than unlocks of content that the player already has on their game, you are purchasing the unlock code (which is still content that is downloaded to your computer even if it is only a few bytes).  But regardless, you still had to download the content before you could unlock it.

If DE really cared, why are bugs that I reported back in U10 and early U11 still here? Some of these bugs seem to only exist on the PS4 version while some seem to occur even on the PC version.

Edited by (PS4)ariaandkia