Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Be A Founders Program For The Ps4

(PSN)Angelknight0

Excalibur prime is not much different than Excalibur..  He has what.. a .2 faster shield regen, and the ability to sap energy from box traps in the void?

Other than that, they are equal. One is just flashier than the other.

I go back to my lato once in a while, the prime has double the damage, but is still does half the damage of a comparable weapon. I really don't think it is necessary. 

I am going to disagree with you on that one. I think the Excalibur Prime looks very Epic. And Looks MATTER!

The reason why they won't give you the Excalibur prime on PS4, is because some PC players will want it too. And then the PC Founders themselves will be mad that their exclusive items are not longer exclusive.

So its combination of greed & jealousy. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

This. Problem is not that Founder pack buyers have something. Problem is that game is crippled for everybody else. With prime frame set, melee weapon set and secondary set ALL being impossible to complete. Offer me something similar or I'll just stick to playing Yakuza Ishin and eventually will just delete and abandon Warframe. Same thought crosses many minds me thinks.

Bottom line is, yeah I feel bad supporting this developer and yeah it was likely a mistake. But life is just a sequence of mistakes anyway.

Sorry to join the party late, but you couldn't complete the full set of everything in the game even if they gave you the exclusive weapons and Excalibur prime tomorrow for free.

When it is essentially the difference between rank 15 and rank 14, it is a gameplay effect.

Considering:

1) Some of us make our platinum via trades and each rank gives you one more trade. That is potentially an extra forma each day or more.

I never said anythign about mastery, Im nearing the PS4 mastery ceiling. I just want the affinity, i could care less about the guns

2) Some of us like to give new players stuff and 3 items is significant.

The 3 free "rare" mods?

3) Some people can't host. 3 keys is fairly significant.

No idea what you are talking about, only keys i know of are void keys.

Some lesser stuff:

4) Some people play the game for completionist purposes. Having the items in our codex but being unable to obtain said items means that they can never accomplish their goal unless they modify their goals.

Again, giving affinity kinda solves this.

5) The council obviously has an effect on the game.

Yup i want that to, though not game breaking. I was referring to gear all this time, not the nice perks.

6) The landmarks are in the PS4 version as well. Not a big deal, but just seems a bit sad to be unable to see ps4 names in there.

Again, a reason it should be re-released, but "founders" are too stubborn and greedy to allow it.

7) Discounted platinum.

Not a option for ps4

As I've mentioned before, I don't really care about warframe anymore. At this point, I'm only caring out of fairness reasons. I won't buy the pack even if it does come out on the ps4 because honestly? I am at the point where I refuse to support DE unless they do something major enough to change my mind before FF14:ARR comes out for the PS4. And considering that is less than a month away? Almost certainly won't happen.

Edited your post in bold for quicker answers. 

Problem is, Founders are too greedy and have forced DE not to allow them to re-release it. I posted in the larget "why founders pack exclusivity is so hard to defend" thread today that i think would allow you to see my thoughts on the whole thing, (too large to copy here)  While i understand the reasons, releasing the pack to ps4 would solve alot of issues.

The point still stand that it was never available for us. plus Excalibur is my guy knowing his prime is not available when its real sucks.

I think you have made that point clear.. On every thread..

Edited by (PS4)MyTagForHalo

Considering:
1) Some of us make our platinum via trades and each rank gives you one more trade. That is potentially an extra forma each day or more.
I never said anythign about mastery, Im nearing the PS4 mastery ceiling. I just want the affinity, i could care less about the guns
2) Some of us like to give new players stuff and 3 items is significant.
The 3 free "rare" mods?

3) Some people can't host. 3 keys is fairly significant.
No idea what you are talking about, only keys i know of are void keys.

Some lesser stuff:
4) Some people play the game for completionist purposes. Having the items in our codex but being unable to obtain said items means that they can never accomplish their goal unless they modify their goals.
Again, giving affinity kinda solves this.
5) The council obviously has an effect on the game.
Yup i want that to, though not game breaking. I was referring to gear all this time, not the nice perks.
6) The landmarks are in the PS4 version as well. Not a big deal, but just seems a bit sad to be unable to see ps4 names in there.
Again, a reason it should be re-released, but "founders" are too stubborn and greedy to allow it.
7) Discounted platinum.

Not a option for ps4

Edited your post in bold for quicker answers. 

Problem is, Founders are too greedy and have forced DE not to allow them to re-release it. I posted in the larget "why founders pack exclusivity is so hard to defend" thread today that i think would allow you to see my thoughts on the whole thing, (too large to copy here)  While i understand the reasons, releasing the pack to ps4 would solve alot of issues.

I think you have made that point clear.. On every thread..

As I said, if they fixed the issues (giving us codex completion for those items and giving us the affinity for those items after reaching a certain rank, say rank 10), then that would be fine.  It would still leave us out of the council and prevent us from gaining any landmarks, but at least it would allow us to have no real effect on gameplay (although there would be some people that would be sad by the fact that they can't get primes of their favorite gear-and trust me, there are people who love the lato and skana and exca).

1) Yes, some of us specifically want the affinity.

2) Could be rare, could be fully upgraded.  It depends on what I have at the time and what they need.  I have given away mods such as Energy Siphon-even back when it was selling for over 300 platinum.

3) Void keys and derelict keys.  Both are fairly significant since some keys can be hard to farm for and some people can't host for various reasons (unable to connect, bad connection, frequent disconnections, etc).

4) Affinity does not solve that.  Codex completion would solve part of it and affinity would solve the other part.  Though it won't solve it for everyone since some people take pride in having actually done it themselves and would not feel happy about it being given to them instead of earned.

5) When I refer to founders pack, I refer to everything.

6) And yes, most founders are too greedy, but I'm sure (hopeful that) there are good people among the founders as well.  If not... well...  I guess humans really do meet my expectations.

7) That is what Prime access was for some people, discounted platinum.   That is what founders pack was to some people, discounted platinum.  In other words, platinum for a lower price than normal.   Since we can't get the discounts that PC players get (75% is a huge amount), that is really the only other way for us to get discounted platinum.

Also, link us?  I really don't feel like searching for it right now.

Edited by (PS4)ariaandkia

the completionist in me would love nothing more that to finish my warframe codex with excalibur prime but lets be honest that the founders were promised exclusivity. yes i think PS4 should get a founder's package but our own. not rip into an exclusive that is no longer available. if excalibur is your favorite then obviously you've put time & forma into him. why do you care if he has a void key on his face?

now i'd like to see a PS4 founder's package with Loki Prime, and some prime stealth weapons (cuz Loki's based on deception). but it's only a suggestion.

-snip-

Also, link us?  I really don't feel like searching for it right now.

Meh, dont bother. It was yet another thread with semi civil discussion that DE abruptly closed because i can only assume that they don't want us even considering "what would happen if it got released" The conversation took soo long to get to because people just overlook what others type and it turns into a war because people cant read.

By the end of it, we actually got the founders participating to agree that they wouldn't mind it being released ONLY on the ps4, and only for a limited time and only for money. Though DE keeps making it "clear" that they don't intend on "re"releasing the founders stuff. Though they are apparently working on a sort of compensation.. What that is.. no one knows.. though it is obvious that we wont get anything exclusive, nor will they allow us to purchase the exclusive items.. Whatever the compensation is, no one will be happy im quite certain.

Every topic you see me on i will say something about Excalibur prime get over it.

*shrugs* whatever floats your coconut. 

Edited by (PS4)MyTagForHalo

Every topic you see me on i will say something about Excalibur prime get over it.

PJZERO2.

your wish has been granted and other Excalibur Tenno fans.

2lqVzUk.jpg

I believe we got the answer we were waiting for. This looks pretty cool!
Please note: PS4 players will receive this gift and Proto-Armor in the next update.

The guns look awesome. And Exclalibur lovers, this is a treat. Thanks DE for listening.

PJZERO2.

your wish has been granted and other Excalibur Tenno fans.

2lqVzUk.jpg

I believe we got the answer we were waiting for. This looks pretty cool!
Please note: PS4 players will receive this gift and Proto-Armor in the next update.

The guns look awesome. And Exclalibur lovers, this is a treat. Thanks DE for listening.

I don't get it. This is available for PC and it is a skin, not a warframe. We already have an Excalibur skin.

Do you see now? everything about warframe is unfair with Excalibur. Its a new skin for Excalibur thats it has nothing to do with Excalibur prime plus  PC players have it far from a exclusive or a wish come true if you ask me has some bugs they have to fix with it also because you can put Excalibur prime  helmet on it but don't show up right in gameplay but That's more of a Excalibur prime problem for PC we just get it for Excalibur only next update smh.

Plus its nothing new from the start its from Dark Sector where warframe started just about look it up watch videos on YouTube of the game its Excalibur back in the day really. And its Proto Excalibur weaker then Excalibur if you think about it even tho its just a skin for Excalibur Excalibur is a higher level then that and Excalibur prime is the last from Excalibur prime problem is still unfix but like DE said its not coming back smh.  

I understand that but its a reward for every body all players no exclusive you ur self said this is the new Excalibur they gave us no its not the skin is from a old ps3 game Dark Sector  only thing new is the guns big woop Excalibur prime is history smh. 

Its not a other Excalibur just a old skin from a old game you have no idea about im guessing because of that game Dark Sector That's why i like Excalibur so much it all starts there. Plus didn't DE say we was getting some type of exclusive for us dealing with Excalibur prime? If so that's  far from it because it will be available for ever body soon when Excalibur prime wasn't. But i do understand you.

And just FYI, i PM'ed Rebecca a week ago about a few things, including what they are planning for the PS4.. and perhaps they should write a few paragraphs on the forums to help stop all this founders nonsense. This is what she replied:

Additionally - there is content planned for PS4 only stuff, and while it sucks that we can't write paragraphs about it, the dev team knows how important this is.

We'll likely be removing the exclusive stuff from the codex for all players that don't have it, because it is insensitive to keep it there.

Will excalibur prime and all primes in the F.P. be available to us? Nope. But they are planning something special.

I am a founder on PC. I've been playing for 1 year and a week. I also play on PS4. I don't think PS4 players are founders. No we shouldn't get the original founders pack. The founders are like the kickstarters for PS4 players to ever be able to play the game. In the begining it was bad... Worst that any new players or sole PS4 players think and complain about. The founders deserve that. They played when it was like crap. When I picked it up on PC I hated it. I gave it a second shot. OMG it has become something totally different now.  I do think that there should be some type pack for the early PS4 adopters. Maybe a brand new PS4 only founders pack. Alot of the founders weapons have long been out performed with the newer weapons. Make PS4 players their own prime founder weapons.

I am a founder on PC. I've been playing for 1 year and a week. I also play on PS4. I don't think PS4 players are founders. No we shouldn't get the original founders pack. The founders are like the kickstarters for PS4 players to ever be able to play the game. In the begining it was bad... Worst that any new players or sole PS4 players think and complain about. The founders deserve that. They played when it was like crap. When I picked it up on PC I hated it. I gave it a second shot. OMG it has become something totally different now.  I do think that there should be some type pack for the early PS4 adopters. Maybe a brand new PS4 only founders pack. Alot of the founders weapons have long been out performed with the newer weapons. Make PS4 players their own prime founder weapons.

As I said in another post, one of the problems is that the founder's pack was extended and then ended 14 days before the ps4 came out with DE knowing that the PS4 was coming out.  Meaning you could get the founders pack as late as U9 and possibly U10.

I honestly don't care as long as:

1) We get the 12k mastery points somehow (without giving the PC side more mastery points since that would defeat the purpose)

2) Neither side has to deal with the stuff that they can't get being in the codex.

Edited by (PS4)ariaandkia

So the proto skin want be free? And kickstart or not a game is a game but PC warframe is a different game from warframe on ps4. Nothing is exclusive forever but they cooking up something at HQ so we just have to wait on it and taking Excalibur prime out the codex would be a good start to end this madness.

So the proto skin want be free? And kickstart or not a game is a game but PC warframe is a different game from warframe on ps4. Nothing is exclusive forever but they cooking up something at HQ so we just have to wait on it and taking Excalibur prime out the codex would be a good start to end this madness.

Nope the skin will be 150 Pt 

In this case, the founders pack is exclusive forever.

The only piece that means anything is the design counsel access, and that isn't even exclusive.