Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quadra-Pet Warframe

-Data-Reaper-

Ever since I first fought Zanuka and Havester, I thought about ow cool it would be to have a Quadra-pet Warframe. Now I know some of you are probably like,"Dude...wtf are you thinking" but lets talk about how cool and different of an experience this could be. I think this Warframe Should be gender less and have a model similar to Harvester's model. The Warframe would have its primary and secondary on its back positioned in way for it to be used by the frame. for melee, some weapons would be attached to the arms, back, or tail (if it has one). for this Warframe to be balanced so that its not too strong, it should have the same movement mode Zanuka and Havester have but should have less offensive abilities and maybe even lower health or armor. The frame should be able to have different body mods other than alternate heads, this frame would be something for players to get a lot of customization out of. So if you guys have suggestions, ideas, or even had your own vision of how something like this would look like or move like please reply! Also if anyone knows how to post pictures in these things, please tell me because I have some concepts for this.

Thanks!  :D

I know about the llama dogs but I'm talk players being able to play as these Quadra-pets. not have them fight by our side but still excited for the llama/rhino/dogs.

The models and animations for a quad legged warframe would be very hard! Plus the fact that they would need new animations for every weapon to put it on its back

It may be possible in the future though.. They might combine the Llama-dogs & Zanuka's animation for it..

Problems are with primary & secondary weapon holster & melee animation..

The models and animations for a quad legged warframe would be very hard! Plus the fact that they would need new animations for every weapon to put it on its back

I completely understand that but with a team as amazing as they are they can probably pull this off. look at melee 2.0 (or 3.0 as they said) they're reworking an entire melee system and with what we've seen, I'm sure that if they cant do this right on the dot, then they'll get close to it.

Just to clear some things up, the primary and secondary would act as they would for Zanuka and Havester's weapons. The primary would go back into and in-active state when the weapon is switched to the secondary (vice versa). They would be attachments to the frame. The melee would either be controlled with the mouth of the warframe kind of like how Amaterasu uses her swords, beads, and reflectors in Okami. 

*edited : Read it incorrectly..

Would be pretty cool, but I seriously doubt DE would go through all the trouble of creating new animations just for one Animal-Hybrid frame.. 

well so that it wouldn't be a waste, it should be a type of warframe that they release every few months and make each one aquirable through a series of challenges or make it cost a crap load of platinum