The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So There Is An Op Frame? Lets Make It Better!

yarash2110

Only Ember ONLY EMBER F*** it im out

lol.

majority of older frames needs to be revisited to gain rhino level.

few frames needs to be toned down also to rhino levels.

a couple of frames are okay as they are.

rhino is the goal IMO for what a frame should be, really good at low level, not game breaking for other players in the party, and competent in high levels.

but being in rage because he can run faster? wow.

Nerf the helm. It's the only way.

Speed up other frames: Doesn't solve the problem, now we have double the rushing!

Slow down Rhino P: Then the devs purpose is lost.

Speed up Vanilla Rhino: Then we have a lightning speed tank... Too OP.

Any conglomeration of the above: Aww now that's just nasty.

Nerf the speed of Vanguard: Me gusta

Buff the power nerf on Vanguard: Doesn't solve S#&$, Soma still does it for you....

Or, return Rhino Prime's default speed to normal Rhino Speed and make the Prime helmet make it the same speed that base Rhino Prime is now.

Are you kidding me?! He has No weakness, only blunt, F*&@ you strengths such as 1.25 speed (Vanguard), High shields, great CC, high armor, AND very decent damage even with Vanguard!

Nova can't do much in 30:00 min Survival... Guess who can?

If this trend continues we're going to see alot of "T3 Def, Prime frames ONLY" in recruiting.

as you edited your post ill answer to you again.

"Nova can't do much in 30:00 min Survival" what? really? i wont say that if you really think this you are not using nova as you should, but i dont know what to say instead...

Oberon / Excalibur / Banshee / Ash / Saryn will struggle where other are having fun, but not nova (because you mentioned her).
Edited by omega_phoenix

No. The speed is the problem. This is one of the rare problems where not directly fixing something will work.

I'm sure making Vanguard decrease power strength by like 75% or more will help balance out the massive increase in speed.

why just not erase the stat in helmets so we can pass to important things?

Because some of the stats are pretty fun. I like to have fun. Don't you?

I don't deny they don't need a bit of a rework, but we shouldn't get rid of them altogether. 

INCREASE VOLTS DAMN SPRINT SPEED TO SOMETHING DECENT 

and im vented

That, and Overload being rather lack luster, it needs an overhaul. 

Rhino's 1.0 speed increase isn't the problem, it's that ridiculous bacon helm. No other frame with a speed of below 1.0 gets a 25% speed boost, how is it justified here? I take it Rhino is "special"

Edited by (PS4)billy-d-squid

There are other ways to evade shocking lamps. Called the slide. I disagree with this OP. Nerfing something that is fun is not a good idea.  If you have issue with Rhino Prime being faster than another frame, then just use Volt or Loki or any of the other quick frames. Problem solved.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

then you should be asking for every frame to be as good, not asking for a nerf, is not PVP

and to bring nova just a last time, rhino wont break everybodys game just nuking the entire stage, the guy only run faster now.

the problem in balance and powercreep is not here guys.

Leave the threads regarding balance.

kthxbye.

I highlighted some states statements that are pretty dumb. 

Just because a game is PVP doesn't mean nerfs are exclusive to it. Nerfs and Buffs are part of balancing. They both have their places. The common misconception is that nerfs don't belong here, when it is far from the truth.

Only running faster? Are you kidding? Please tell me you are kidding. Speed is a huge thing in warframe. Anybody who doesn't get that, or things speed should just be raised and equalized is dumb. This is a fact.

If this isn't powercreep, I don't @(*()$ know what is. We just released a cosmetic item that removed every downside to a frame, and turned his biggest weakness, into a strength possesses by every frame except one. Whether you like it or not, rhinos kit far and away exceeds the other warframes kits. And it will continue to do so, simply by virtue of the limitations imposed by "themeing" a warframe.

No. The speed is the problem. This is one of the rare problems where not directly fixing something will work.

Disagree. The problem with Vanguard Rhino isn't that he's fast, it's that he's fast with no downsides. They need to make Vanguard's downside stronger so that the helmet isn't a complete no-brainer. The same goes with other "overpowered" helmets such as Essence Loki and Aurora Frost whose "downsides" hardly affect the frame at all. Helmets should offer deviated playing styles rather than being simple straight upgrades.

Vanguard's Power Strength reduction should be boosted to around 20%.

As for Rhino Prime, he, and other Prime frames, should be nothing more than glittery sidegrades of the originals with a bonus polarity and Orokin Orb gimmick. This was the original concept of Primes, and has remained so right up till Rhino Prime was released.

If Rhino Prime's speed is to stay, then his stats need to be given an innate downside. Sidegrade meant for a slightly different role.

Edited by SortaRandom

There are other ways to evade shocking lamps. Called the slide. I disagree with this OP. Nerfing something that is fun is not a good idea.  If you have issue with Rhino Prime being faster than another frame, then just use Volt or Loki or any of the other quick frames. Problem solved.

Since you are on ps4 I guess you havent  yet faced the crap that are shock lamps.  Half of the time you cant even see them and cant preventively shoot them (there are several threads with pictures).

Thats the point, you are forced to play Rhino all the time for every type of mission, because he has no falws, he only has advantages. He is the best rushing frame as well as the the best survivability frame for NM mode and good for everything else.  

All you people say speed is cool and fun and needed,  then you should perfectly understand that its unfair advantage over other frames that have average speed of only 1 and now to catch up with Vanguarg Prime you have to be Loki or copter like mad.

this

What about the people who made the helment for their normal rhinos, who made it for the stats on them. It be a slap to their face as then they have something that no longer has any use to them. Other then looks. It just become something I wasted time and materials on to make if they remove  them from the helments.  I wont like that at all that the vanguard helment I made to boost my normal rhino  speeds get changed, just because rhino prime can use it. Why not make it so rhino prime can't use the vanguard helment instead.  

Edited by genclaymore

Rhino isn't Op , he has the best balance.

he doesn't afraid of anything

47045363.jpg

Nova isn't Op, she's A nuker ,pure offense it's her role , annoying but Not OP

nova is not op because she has low stats with her really strong powers, rhino prime is op because he is a very fast tank with iron skin making him invincible roar for a massive damage buff including abilities and stomp for cc and damage, all of his abilities and stats are at the top, wht isn't op about that? Next thing they'l give him 225 energy

First prime that is not only golden bling + free forma, that is actually better than it's basic version and you want it nerfed? No thank you.

Besides, why would you want that? It's not like you're losing something because he is a bit faster, right?

a bit faster? The only stat that he has that is not at the top is energy, i think he should have a speed nerf but not back to the normal rhino BUT also buff the other primes, 1 stat for each in m opinion

No there's no OP frame

Stop

Stop

With these irrelevant posts. Only Ember needs slight changes that's all. Let the devs focus on more important matters.

he is not balanced, he is op, everyone usses him because he is easy mode, and some people are now just trying to defende their toy and tell us "but thats not good as well and you dont care!"

Nyx has better CC and is the best frame for Defense.

Rhino is the Juggernaut , the on who can push ,  you can't have him slug behind all the time .

nyx is very weak stats wise, and rhino has very high stats cc damage and invincibility.

Nyx has better CC and is the best frame for Defense.

Rhino is the Juggernaut , the on who can push ,  you can't have him slug behind all the time .

nyx is very weak stats wise, and rhino has very high stats cc damage and invincibility.

And here we go again, wake me up when we are debating more important things like terrible loot tables, hidden Europe east/west merging etc and 0,2 % drop chances of new primes.

so should inadd another post to the never ending list of threads that say "I CANT GET THAT CANT GET THAT FIX DROP TABELS" de put alot of effort into that already and spamming the forums about it isn't going to change their speed, besides if thats the only thing you care about dont read posts about frames, go to another forum, if something bothers you write a post about it, dont go to other posts and just go "thats not a good post because its not talking about what i care about"

"Nova can't do much in 30:00 min Survival" what? really? i wont say that if you really think this you are not using nova as you should, but i dont know what to say instead...

Oberon / Excalibur / Banshee / Ash / Saryn will struggle where other are having fun, but not nova (because you mentioned her).

nova will die every second on 30 minutes survival, because she is balanced, she can do tons of damage, but not tanky, got it? Rhino can cc do alot of damage and stay alive.

nova will die every second on 30 minutes survival, because she is balanced, she can do tons of damage, but not tanky, got it? Rhino can cc do alot of damage and stay alive.

Rhino Prime is not op. Vauban is still just as strong if not stronger than him.

vauban? Wow thats a really bad example, vauban is very weak stats wise and all of his abilities dont have that much of a range so in high levels you'l get wrecked, unless you want to throw tons of basstils everywhere and lock all of the enemies

just... Wow, do you call that an argument? What are you trying to prove? Rhino prime is op and should be nerfed, face it, the fact that he has all of the best stats and im only pointing out one doesn't mean i only care about that, imagine a frame with the most shields possible in the game, and then the best health and armor, and add speed to that, now give him all of the best abilities in the game, if you think that killing everything quickly is fun, play low levels, dont ask for more buffs to frames and weapons just so level 100 would feel like 1, play level 1,