The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Melee 2.0 Damage Multipliers Affect Certain Melee Based Frame Powers?

__Kanade__

Will these multipliers actually make melee based powers like Slash Dash, Bladestorm, Hysteria, Radial Javelin, Shuriken, etc. make them stronger? Those powers would come in handy at higher levels if damage multipliers actually affect the amount of damage melee based powers would do instead of leaving them capped with max power/damage mods.

I hope slash dash and rhino charge add to the multiplier Oo

Especially slash dash !

Slash dash yes, Rhino charge probably not. Charge I would say that he is using himself as a battering ram rather than using his melee attacks.

Also +1 to Hysteria being awesome at any level. Totally agree. Also agree its a bit OP. Teammate down? Pop hysteria and Res. Having issues popping air because you are getting slaughtered by high level enemies? Pop hysteria and pop the air. Easy.

Edited by H3dsh0t

Slash dash yes, Rhino charge probably not. Charge I would say that he is using himself as a battering ram rather than using his melee attacks.

Also +1 to Hysteria being awesome at any level. Totally agree. Also agree its a bit OP. Teammate down? Pop hysteria and Res. Having issues popping air because you are getting slaughtered by high level enemies? Pop hysteria and pop the air. Easy.

Only things stopping it being OP is that you can be stunned/stumbled.

Other than that, total massacre and I LIKE it that way!