The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Game Are You Switching To?

-CdG-Revo

Final Fantasy XIV

Dark Souls 2 (when I get it)

When I get bored of those, I'll just work through my backlog of games on Steam.

Playing through Alice: Madness Returns at the moment. Which, may I add, is an incredible game once you turn off the framerate lock and mouse acceleration.

I didn't think I'd ever see another Alice: Madness Returns fan, internet or real life. This is why I love this community.

I didn't think I'd ever see another Alice: Madness Returns fan, internet or real life. This is why I love this community.

I actually bought the game a good 6 months ago, but I didn't play it for more than 5 minutes because of the framerate lock/mouse acceleration.

Now that I've actually bothered to fix them, the game is just...amazing.

Mainly because of the artstyle. It's not going to be easy for a game to top that.

In regards to the OP, my list has changed

Alice: Madness Returns

The Witcher 2 (for the 4th time)

Final Fantasy XIV (When I stop having to pay stuff off and can renew my sub)

Renegade X

Preparing for a Vampire Savior local tournament this weekend. If I do end up going. Otherwise, I'm going to start grinding VSav out again since real life has been keeping me from playing and I'm falling behind.

Might pick Shadow Over Mystara back up too. I was going to do a 1-coin run but guess what sidetracked me? Warframe! But yeah, I have the strategy all laid out. Just need to de-rust and practice.

Playing Phantasy Star Online 2 on and off. More grind, yay. Half the menus aren't translating even with the English patch on, which has been putting me off from playing it as much as I would like. That's because I simply don't have the time for massive MMORPG grind sessions anymore.

Speaking of which, I might start playing Phantasy Star 4. Only other one I've played was PS2 on the Sega Genesis, and I've heard 4 is pretty amazing.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Magic: The Gathering (Does that count?) The real ones not the online.

I've been playing it a lot lately, trying out new decks and combos, after 8 years of shelving them.

Totally counts.

You should use your experience with that card game to give DE ideas on how they should structure their mods.

If Warframe's mods were as interesting as Magic cards, this game would explode.