Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Nightmare Concept] Supreme Punishment

Xamuswing

All the units are either leaders or heavy pre-leader units like a heavy gunner. This version is only playable on a boss node on Pluto or Ceres with the enemies levels being 1.5x more the original when playing. The bosses, along with the boosted levels, get double the HP and Shields with amazing 350 damage per shot minigun weapons. Semiauto and physical is obviously more. Not only that, all your stats are cut in half.

HOWEVER

All the enemies give 3x the XP with bosses giving up to 6x the exp. Finishing the mission gives a pack of 5 T3 Void keys and a rare mod like streamline or splitchamber. Completing 100 for bothe factions seperately will give you a special skin and badge for all frames with an achievement.

Now all of you probably think I'm being a sadistic bastard, and you are correct, this sounds impossible. That's why I love it.

I like it.

Sounds like Insane in the Membrane was in WoW pre Cata.

That is one of the things sorely missing in Warframe, a relatively long term goal that rewards you with a cosmetic (Title in WoW's case) to show off that does NOT give power just prestige and recognition.

I suggested something similar, and it got shot out of the sky. People on the forums don't want hard. They want pay. They're just going to find the easymode way to blow through these missions, or complain about it being too overpowered. You're not going to get far with this idea

Sorry bro

All the units are either leaders or heavy pre-leader units like a heavy gunner. This version is only playable on a boss node on Pluto or Ceres with the enemies levels being 1.5x more the original when playing. The bosses, along with the boosted levels, get double the HP and Shields with amazing 350 damage per shot minigun weapons. Semiauto and physical is obviously more. Not only that, all your stats are cut in half.

HOWEVER

All the enemies give 3x the XP with bosses giving up to 6x the exp. Finishing the mission gives a pack of 5 T3 Void keys and a rare mod like streamline or splitchamber. Completing 100 for bothe factions seperately will give you a special skin and badge for all frames with an achievement.

Now all of you probably think I'm being a sadistic bastard, and you are correct, this sounds impossible. That's why I love it.

Well, this can be considered another gane mode. Nightmare mode gives less.exp than normal missions. Also, Nightmare Mode have no rewards. In addition, this mission looks almost impossible without Rhino/Trinity/Ghost Loki. I don't like so much it