Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Major Issues! General Guideline

-CM-Sean

I just hope one week, warframe just focused on network and performance issues, rather than in game issues and releasing guns, skins, new features.  IF YOU cannot play the game, non of the ingame abilites, broken lightbulbs, weapons, frames, matter at all.. why? CAUSE YOU CAN'T PLAY THE GAME.

people are having a lot of connection problems, performance problems.  and lots of other major bugs that are just not getting the most attention.  people can wait for melee 2.0 for another 2 months, but if you can't play the game, because of constant crashing, low fps, constant disconnects, host, client issues, nothing else matters.  

Many of these players do have good pc specs (many with way above average), and, good connection as i have been reading the forum pots.

As of recently I see people with spectacular system specs getting all sorts of crashes, performance issues, and almost everyone getting problems with host client in general.

DE can you please focus on these things.  I think we can all wait for guns, new skins, etc.

I personally avoid going to this game now even though i love the game, because i know my gaming experience is going to be horrible, and I will waste my time playing the game, because 

1. i don't enjoy playing at 8 fps!!!

2. don't enjoy farming for a part for 30 mintues just to get dropped and or game crashes

3. don't really want to do a mission anymore in the fear of wasting my time, while i can play other games that work beautifully and i enjoy them, rather than in a constant hopes that i don't crash or that my fps stays above 20!!

Personally i don't even care about Frost, in game balance or any other ability frame or weapon, I have actually cut the my game play of this game to only 1 or 2 games a day max!!  I don't enjoy watching a slideshow when i play, having to get disconnected,  flying off into the black hole in the void just do die etc.!!!

Thank you.

i haven't had any problems since picking up the game about 2 months ago, horrid laggs here and there aside, but those are host-dependant

stuff such as the lights are another matter, they were a design-decision that turned out poorly, but c'mon, salad V does the same thing

Edited by OnnaJReverT

Artists and Animators usually don't write netcode.

Fyi

i am aware, but i feel like the priority weekly updates needs to be changed,  if you keep comming out with new mechanics, weapons, frames, skins etc.  There are more chances of bugs increasing and piling on top of what is already there.  So then the load of fixing all these bugs and issues becomes increases dramatically.

i am aware, but i feel like the priority weekly updates needs to be changed,  if you keep comming out with new mechanics, weapons, frames, skins etc.  There are more chances of bugs increasing and piling on top of what is already there.  So then the load of fixing all these bugs and issues becomes increases dramatically.

So as company director, you'd just give them a weeks paid vacation? Or what?

(genuinely curious)

So as company director, you'd just give them a weeks paid vacation? Or what?

(genuinely curious)

He didn't say they shouldn't work at all, just not to include the stuff Animators, artists etc have been working on right away but later on. New skins, cosmetics can be made but not included just now. Same goes for new animations for various things. OP thinks that by including these stuff in weekly updates furthermore increases game's instability and they should release net code, optimization fixes instead of new tile sets that make the game even more..well.. unstable.

He didn't say they shouldn't work at all, just not to include the stuff Animators, artists etc have been working on right away but later on. New skins, cosmetics can be made but not included just now. Same goes for new animations for various things. OP thinks that by including these stuff in weekly updates furthermore increases game's instability and they should release net code, optimization fixes instead of new tile sets that make the game even more..well.. unstable.

exactly i guess you worded it better.

i haven't had any problems since picking up the game about 2 months ago, horrid laggs here and there aside, but those are host-dependant

stuff such as the lights are another matter, they were a design-decision that turned out poorly, but c'mon, salad V does the same thing

the performance issues are there, and all over the forums under performance, i don't know why it's different for different people!! but definitely there and lots of people with great pc specs are having a horrible gaming experience.

Can someone explain to me why so many crashes? If I make it through a full and complete game without a crash, I am suprised. I average about every other game is a bust.....And By bust, I mean it crashes before I can pick up whatever I have won during the game. It crashes/locks up makes me ALT/CONTROL/Delete to get out of the lock up.....What gives here? What has been changed????   Never used to be this way.