The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Is No Point In This Thread... Thread!

BondedWound

I would just like to take the time for all the pointless, unhelpful, downright idiotic, sometimes scary, sometimes ignorant (I'm looking at you Loki worshippers!), sometimes just downright odd, forum posts. Brace yourselves.. or don't.

This is pointless.

Feel free to add any comment you want.

I like ponies, and rainbows, and a sensitiv- Oh, wrong tab. 

Oh well, it's pointless anyway.

Nostalgia Critic!

Cheshire Cat.

Is there a rhyme or reason?

Conspiracy.

Discuss.

I'm a carrot.

Now let me tell you something son, when a man, and a completely not self-obsessed woman who thinks nothing more of him than a pawn of reality in the mind of the psychopath who brought you the phantom menace and It, we can then assume that Liam Neeson is the devil, which proves that you, are in fact a carrot.

/thread

don't smoke or eat pot. It isnt good for you

Pot? Why on Earth would I eat a pot? Ceramics is not good for the systems... or your throat.

But in all seriousness, I'm not high. This is just a fun thing where people can just not worry about somatrolls, or loki master race..ists.

Just do whatever.

If there's no point to this thread, then what's the point of it being here? That there's no point? But surely the point that there is no point being the point means that there is a point and this thread is no longer pointless. But if the pointless thread has a point, does that make the point that it has a point pointless, due to it's pointlessness being pointless? That'd bring it back to being pointless, though, meaning it's point of being pointless is a point again, so it's still pointless and the poin poitnelsss poistles poitnelsls poostpsplsnsns psoitelnelespois

zj41c2b.gif

If there's no point to this thread, then what's the point of it being here? That there's no point? But surely the point that there is no point being the point means that there is a point and this thread is no longer pointless. But if the pointless thread has a point, does that make the point that it has a point pointless, due to it's pointlessness being pointless? That'd bring it back to being pointless, though, meaning it's point of being pointless is a point again, so it's still pointless and the poin poitnelsss poistles poitnelsls poostpsplsnsns psoitelnelespois

zj41c2b.gif

Yes, I find your correlation with the Rock and Sheogorath to be most pleasing. Now go back to selling roasts roast.

Yes, Spongebob formulated the isometric quantity of the Resonance Cascade in Black Mesa, Causing a birdemic and seahorse rebellion, leading us to the potato.

The cake is a lie in that case. I see we have met again, i was the one who commented 'Dont forget the amphis!' in your other post