Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Concept Ultra-Violet (Light Based)

oick88

I'd order the abilities like this, with a brief explanation as to why.

1. Focused Beam: Make it a fast cast single target beam with a .75 or 1.0 punch through, and it could be very useful, but not OP. Good for hitting tougher enemies, or clusters.

2. Solar Flare: Change it to a pulse that does radiation damage with a chance to stagger. Changes it enough to make it less of a kill everything and more a good crowd control ability. At max it could still deal enojgh damage to kill mid-range enemies.

3. Light Absorb: I like this idea. Make is convert damage to energy and distribute it among squad members in a radius that scales with the mods level. Dividing it among the squad makes it an awesome support ability, and keeps it from being an infinite energy exploit.

4. Light Speed: The base duration needs to be short enough to where you really need to be ready to take advantage of it, but leveling and power duration mods could still effect it. But used correctly, it would provide a variety of tactical options. And since it slows time, just imagine how it could save the day during survival.

Those are my opinions. Lime I said, cool concept. Wonder if this will inspire some concept art.

@MisterUltimate they are perfect go check out my water frame to