Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"We both have our paths. I have had been doing this for a long time. Having some trails to counter the infection but believe me... It will take long time by me doing this. I know there is no cure but it is still possible that some day. It is either by reprogramming the nanos or organic material becoming unable to be penetrated by the nanos. Now get out of here and let me focus on my work" Mirage said as went to the table and continued her work.

At patient room.

Dalagan hugged back kissing Lisa's forehead once "It will take time but I care about her" Dalagan said.

Edited by Revel72

Halcyon nodded to Omega, and left the room. Omega's body partitioned, slots ejecting from it, slots which started to whir, generating electromagnetic electricity. The machine gun turrets went first, crumpled magnetically, next, the cages, which started being crushed, the computers and data banks scrambling as their operating systems were erased.

Halcyon heard Mirage scream from pain she was using the computer and got hit by the electro magnetic electricity. Mirage fell on the floor some golden wires on her warframe were off of the places if Halcyon went to take a look what happened.

At patient room.

Dalagan spotted lights blinking lightly and heard really faint scream "I will need to go check one thing hold on here" Dalagan said as picked up the watch cap, sunglasses and raised the mask on then walked towards the Research wing.

Reception tower to ship.

"This is reception tower. Your landing space is marked with blue light. Hangar B-2 is yours. Welcome to dome" Was replied.

((Not really how it works, but let's run with it.))

Halcyon, turning back, looked at the mirage on the ground, he waved Omega off and whistled,

"You stupid or what? Running gold wires on you. You know gold can catch fire when conducting heavy electric currents right? Something other than Omega caused that, magnetism wouldn't affect tenno or gold unless those are connected to your brain, which would be an inexpressibly bad idea." He chuckled, "I'd uh, get you to the chief medical officer... But, well, I technically already have. Need any help?" He asked, looking around the room. "Jeez Omega, I told you to stop the experiments, not destroy the room."

"You weren't very clear." Omega responded, the slots retreating into his chassis as he did the sentinel equivalent of a shrug.

Urza stepped forward, picking up Fili and looking around.

"It's been a while." She whispered to the dome.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Mirage was not responding at all... Breathing was less than normal. Halcyon should hear steps coming from the hallway and Dalagan without Loki warframe walked to the door and saw Mirage on the floor gold wires off of the place and Halcyon just standing "What the hell you just did to her?" Dalagan asked pulled out handgun turning on the flashlight on it pointing it all over the room time to time.

Mirage was not responding at all... Breathing was less than normal. Halcyon should hear steps coming from the hallway and Dalagan without Loki warframe walked to the door and saw Mirage on the floor gold wires off of the place and Halcyon just standing "What the hell you just did to her?" Dalagan asked pulled out handgun turning on the flashlight on it pointing it all over the room time to time.

"Trying to find out what's wrong with your medical officer." He said truthfully, turning around with his hands up. "Omega got a bad order, and this mirage decided it was a good idea apparently to run gold wires through her body. Omega floating faithfully nearby. "I told Omega to stop the experiments, so he killed the test subjects and deleted the data, something happened to Mirage as he did so." He shrugged.

The Osprey looked at Fili then at Urza.

"We should get her clothes before leaving the ship. She wouldn't want to be exposed like this."

Urza made a blanket to cover the android,

"We can go about getting actual clothes for her later. We must find Halcyon and Natalia." She said, looking around and seeing Natalia on her map, Halcyon's signal still disrupted by the electromagnetic disturbances going on. "On second thought. It might be best if we go to Natalia first." She said, heading for the hospital, where Natalia had just arrived.

"Hello." Natalia said, waving her hello as well. "Any of you seen Halcyon nearby?" She asked the others in the room, but t primarily Lisa, who seemed to be the most friendly.

"The most dumbest person is the one who causes something on the person who is victim" Dalagan said to Halcyon really meaning it "If you do something what you are not aware of what it might cause or order somebody to do something what causes harm to people. You should take responsibility" Dalagan said "Darul. We have AB-1 here. I need you here" Dalagan called to Darul. "You will get out of here soon as Darul comes. Next time when you order somebody to play with fire...

You god damn make sure that nobody else get hurt. In long shot or on point blank" Dalagan said to Halcyon.

Halcyon raised an eyebrow,

"I will respect your rules, but not your judgement. Look at the proof, look at what happened. Neither I, nor Omega could have caused this. No electric charge could've been sent through the computer to her just by electromagnetism, so it wasn't Omega, and your cameras will show that I left the room when it happened. I am not some monkey banging rocks together. And neither are my proxies, Omega can surgically repair atoms, if he wanted to, we did not, do this." He said, folding his arms and standing out of Dalagan's way.

((Note, that's true up there, I'd rather not have Halcyon be banished just because the medical officer was being a brat, but if you want him out, I'll take him out.))

Edited by ultimatumcore

"There is no that kind of material in here that can cause this kind of violent electro magnetic electricity surge and you have kinda bad reputation what comes on what you have done in here. You are responsible to tell the truth of what you have done. You are not a leader not even a warrior if you can not save your skin from worst treatment what might be at hand and right in front of you" Dalagan said "Do you know what kind damage you might have caused if even single mech would have had been close in here?" Dalagan asked.

((Being brat? Well welcome to RP. I am playing as characters what I control have created. You just do not always RP with your smarts and sense. It is good to think about the character if you would stand as this.))

((I understand that, not arguing))

"Not a leader." Halcyon said quietly, "That's true, I've never been a leader by choice. But you question whether I am a warrior. Which, does not ever save their skin." He said, his warframe's let arm folding back to reveal his prosthetic limb. "A warrior fights to protect others, and it seems my greatest mistake was to try and teach you people. Try and stop you from a fruitless endeavor. It took twelve lifetimes, to find the cure for that. I can't stand to see others making that mistake. You, you doubt I'm a warrior? I challenge you to a duel then, and then I'll leave. I hope you can cope with your own stupidities." He said, his words turning icy as he walked toward the arena.

"I will take that duel gladly. Smarter person than you would have done something much else to stop something but just letting things flow might be the best idea of all when seeing that something fruitless is being done. People has a right to choose what they wants to be and I once was a human... Who choose this road" Dalagan said first words Halcyon should have heard clearly but rest turned in to muttering. Soon Darul arrived and fixed the augmentation on Mirage.

She took sharp deep breath and moved "You feeling okay?" Darul asked as Mirage looked at the chaos... "It could be worse" Mirage said "Good thing that those were only failures and that I use also papers to store results" Mirage said "I think we should get some other way to look at the curing the technocyte. I think we should enlight people about it and how to deal with it" Dalagan said "Where did you learn fix augmentations?" Mirage asked from Darul who took off the Volt gauntlet revealing a robotic arm clearly made by Neural Sentry.

"We exchanged few things together. Besides makes your living and few others living much more easier if there is somebody on the field able to fix these kind of things" Darul said "Be extremely careful my friend" Mirage said "I will be" Darul said as putted the Volt gauntlet back. Meanwhile Dalagan departed to Arena.

"I will take that duel gladly. Smarter person than you would have done something much else to stop something but just letting things flow might be the best idea of all when seeing that something fruitless is being done. People has a right to choose what they wants to be and I once was a human... Who choose this road" Dalagan said first words Halcyon should have heard clearly but rest turned in to muttering. Soon Darul arrived and fixed the augmentation on Mirage.

She took sharp deep breath and moved "You feeling okay?" Darul asked as Mirage looked at the chaos... "It could be worse" Mirage said "Good thing that those were only failures and that I use also papers to store results" Mirage said "I think we should get some other way to look at the curing the technocyte. I think we should enlight people about it and how to deal with it" Dalagan said "Where did you learn fix augmentations?" Mirage asked from Darul who took off the Volt gauntlet revealing a robotic arm clearly made by Neural Sentry.

"We exchanged few things together. Besides makes your living and few others living much more easier if there is somebody on the field able to fix these kind of things" Darul said "Be extremely careful my friend" Mirage said "I will be" Darul said as putted the Volt gauntlet back. Meanwhile Dalagan departed to Arena.

Halcyon raised an eyebrow, having stayed to hear what Dalagan had said and looking at Mirage,

"Wait. She has experimental Volt technology, and I'm being blamed for her getting electrocuted. And, oh. Omega doesn't use the electromagnetic electricity for magnetism, those are for energy, and he has a core to direct the magnetism. I can show you his blueprints, but since I already know how broken your justice system is, let's just go. I want to teach you a lesson, and then I'll drop all this and leave." He said, turning and now, finally, heading to the arena, ignoring anything else said.

(Speaking about something what he doesn't know added on the shopping cart... How nice...) Dalagan thought "Now that hurts" Darul said "Well Orokin creation... It seems that he is stubborn because of not updated data base" Mirage said "Might be one reason why he managed to break you up..." Darul said "I didn't choose to have this but I got my arm cut off by something and I asked help from source what I might some day be extremely ashamed from" Darul said "We shouldn't be ashamed but not glad about it either" Mirage said.

"You are right on that one" Darul said.

After few minutes Dalagan arrived to arena where he is sharpening his short swords and thought about how he should operate. He knew who had angered. 

Dalagan warmed up his muscles after sheathing his short swords. Walked to arena LMG class weapon on his hands what he dropped to hang on him. He threw some kind of recording device in front of Halcyon. "I know that I might have stepped over the line but this unnecessary to two forces to collide on battle about really stupid thing caused by me somewhat and your ability to listen more carefully about things. That recorder device contains the whole conversation what me, Darul and Mirage had. Choose your path" Dalagan said as folded his arms.

Halcyon regarded it,

"There is only one path, and there is how far along it you are. I was once so much like you. Headstrong, quick to try to show others the way. That spot in the path is a tough one, but a rewarding one. I just hope you can live long enough to reach it's bounty. As for this, what choice do you think you're giving me? What difference can I make using that conversation?" He asked quietly, now standing, not yet drawing his Dragon Nikana. "I will go now, soon, regardless of what happens, but whether I return is something that all of you decide. I must admit that in my anger, my mind was clouded, in my sorrow, my judgement wavering. Because of this, I must leave and refocus myself, but first, say your piece, you probably won't remember me if I return."

"I got to admit. When I was young I were headstrong and didn't really think about anything. Anyway what comes on you blaming that Darul has experimental Volt powers. It is false. He got his arm cut off back on Earth and he thinks it might be his rival who is after him. Because of being unable to heal up himself from severed arm accident. He went to void and possibly had a talk with Neural Sentry after correct kind of payment and conversation about further deeds. Neural Sentry gave him a copy of a Tenno arm what functions exactly same as normal biological one...

Without any kind of enhancements or changes. Well what comes on you and your reputation I am not responsible off. Since you managed to make a nano monster and you have some sort of AIs on your command what can have who knows what kind of abilities. It was easy to blame you" Dalagan explained. "*sigh* Remembering the past feels so painful... Halzeon..." Dalagan said as threw away his weapons. "If he would be standing where I am standing on this kind of situation. He would more take a sword through his body than hurt somebody who is good as himself" Dalagan said.

"Show me where you stand" Dalagan said to Halcyon.

"I stand where I always have, but, that probably won't make the most sense to you. If you don't wish violence, perhaps we can have this duel at a normal time. Under other circumstances. If this is the case, then I will bid you farewell until I return. Just one thing, this Halzeon? Who would that be, his name seems similar to mine if not identical." He said, picking up the recording device and inspecting it.

The ramp opened for Urza and the Osprey followed, stopping to face Watcher. "It should be okay. From what I understand, this is a neutral zone. The people here should be peaceful as long as the other person is peaceful themselves." With that it turned and followed Urza.

((Herp a derping(damn autocorrect) around))

Urza walked towards the hospital, encountering Natalia and nodding before looking at the others and stepping back.

Edited by ultimatumcore