Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

A quick jolt of her limbs and Fili was still once again. It took a few seconds to establish connection, but once it did, the Osprey spoke again.

"That wasn't supposed to happen. Something is wrong"

Urza looked down at Fili,

"What's wrong? Is there a way I can be of use."

The Watcher looked down at Fili. "Grr... I will... Ugh..." He calmed down a little.

-Snip-

"What can be done?" Urza asked, raising a hand to indicate her beginning to swarm nanites, "I must help her, tell me how." She demanded, stepping forward.

Talvi lowered Eva to ground and gave her a long kiss after it "Well Lisa how about I rent a room for you so you could get yourself washed and the Nyx Prime warframe of yours?" Talvi said to Lisa as let got from Eva and walked near of Lisa.

Talvi got really wide smile "Love hurts you know" Talvi said to Eva and pulled her out of the mud cleaned her up. Then took lightly from Lisa's hand and pulled her out of the mud "Or you can stay on my room where Eva lives too" Talvi said "Sorry about the mud bath but I just wanted to know do you like mud too" Talvi said.

"I... I don't know... Maybe if someone talked to her, they could try and figure out what's happenig..."

"Out loud? Perhaps it would be better if the watcher does it in that case, if it requires an intrusion into her mind, I would likely be the better choice." Urza calculated.

"Of course but what is going on with Lisa and why you had to tackle her?" Talvi asked as walked up to Eva and Lisa. He stroke Lisa's cheek with that same cool wind "Calm down Lisa. Let's get some rest. Man I hate dealing with youngsters" Talvi said.

Talvi took Eva to ride on his back "Let me carry you to room where you two can spend time together" Talvi said "I will pay it of course" Talvi said. They arrived to Lounge reception where Talvi payed the fee and gave the code paper to Eva to memorize it he didn't lay a look on it. "There is the code to door" Talvi said started walking towards the apartment where Lisa and Eva lives.

"I'm... I'm not sure. She would resist if we tried to activate her, but I won't know what would happen if you tried to enter her mind now."

"We have to try," Urza said simply, touching three fingers to Fili's forehead and closing her eyes, attempting to enter the simulation.

The Osprey shook in midair. "Anyone could enter the simulation. The only problem would be having too many people enter her mind ag on e, which would result in a crash under the pressure, however that amount would be in the hundreds if everyone entering her mind would be of normal mental strength and capacity"

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

The simulation was a quiet forest, filled with a colourful variety of plant life. Fili sat curled up on the ground, uncovered, her face buried in her legs, crying.

Urza stepped up to Fili and looked down at her,

"What is wrong, child?" She asked, her voice holding onto it's robotic tone.