Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"You kidding me. I was lousy as hell back there" Talvi said as turned his face away from Eva. "You can find much more fortunate people from TMC who are better than me" Talvi said as didn't react on Eva's hug. "I guess I should start over by doing something else than fight" Talvi said.

"I lost to an easy opponent. My battle was like from bad movie or game" Talvi said "*sigh* The man who takes that person down is more worthier person than I. Unless he isn't noble as me or something of your liking" Talvi said as avoided eye contact with Eva.

"*sigh* Don't know which one I am. Upset or down. I haven't made up my mind and I am not sure on what kind of opinion I should have..." Talvi said let out a sigh. "I think you should speak with my mother about what you have done for me and finding my father" Talvi said.

Tiandra sat down next to of Eva and whispered something to her on Orokin language. Making her Orokin emblems glow "If you were able to stay calm on how upset he is. You did greater than I thought for an owner of Valkyr. After what Talvi had said to me about your kind" Tiandra said Eva should feel finding a peace in her.

"Think a while. Am I okay? I haven't taken drugs or drink alcohol at all" Tiandra said as raised to stand "There is nothing equal to be good as be member of a family" Tiandra said as kissed on Eva's forehead. "You can say no if you want and want something less valuable than a family" Tiandra said.

"I will take as no then" Tiandra said as Eva walked out of the situation. "She really needs some self confidence just like my son now" Tiandra said to herself. and departed to room what Talvi had rent now when Eva has her or room to share with Lisa. Tiandra and Regalle can have some private time.

Fili looked around the electronic store, and found a mspusic player, picking it out and presenting it to Natalia.

The music player was of Corpus make and small. The player was thin, the top of the front side occupied by a screen whilst the bottom section was occupied by controls. The very too of the back was occupied by the brand logo, whilst the very bottom of the back was occupied by the Corpus logo. The majority, however, located in the middle, was occupied by a clipper attachment, even though there were others available with magnetic or suction methods of attachment.

The section for the headphones was located in the very top right corner of the device, with the player already coming with a set of headphones pulled in. The headphones were attached to a separate section with three exit ways for the wires, one for the wire originating from the music player and two for the individual headphone wires. Pulling the section itself forward extended the original wire, whilst pulling on the headphones extended their individual lengths.

Fili looked around the electronic store, and found a mspusic player, picking it out and presenting it to Natalia.

The music player was of Corpus make and small. The player was thin, the top of the front side occupied by a screen whilst the bottom section was occupied by controls. The very too of the back was occupied by the brand logo, whilst the very bottom of the back was occupied by the Corpus logo. The majority, however, located in the middle, was occupied by a clipper attachment, even though there were others available with magnetic or suction methods of attachment.

The section for the headphones was located in the very top right corner of the device, with the player already coming with a set of headphones pulled in. The headphones were attached to a separate section with three exit ways for the wires, one for the wire originating from the music player and two for the individual headphone wires. Pulling the section itself forward extended the original wire, whilst pulling on the headphones extended their individual lengths.

Natalia nodded, thinking,

"Modest, efficient, pretty reasonable, let's head over to buy it." She offered, smiling. Urza still following along blankly, her memories updating and syncing, generating thoughts and reasons.

((Revel, you gonna RP the cashier? Or should I?))

Natalia stopped at the register, smiling and gesturing at the music player, which Fili still held,

"Just this. Unless there is currently some way for her to also get music for it." Natalia told the cashier, awaiting a response afterward.

Cashier noticed a music player being carried by Fili. He looked at it for a moment to remember the cost of it "That is about 4500 credits" Cashier said sounding reliable and sure about what he is doing but he brought up some kind of book where reads some of the prices. Man might have forgotten the price of the music player after all.

"Yeah that does it. It was the price what I remembered. Quite rarely here somebody buys electronics though" Cashier said as took the money and putted it to cash machine.

Soon as Eva has gone asleep Mirage would come in to her room.

Edited by Revel72

"Oh... Very well then" Mirage said and placed cloth having some strong sleep potion becoming gas placed it in front of Eva's mouth and below her nose she would breath in the sleep potion gas. "Sleep. You will meet the contact as you sleep" Mirage whispered.

Mirage putted the cloth away and set some kind of machine on Eva's forehead. Eva in her dream should have herself standing in room and she would see two single person couches somebody sitting on another one. "Come I just want to talk about Talvi. I might know how you can get him up from the bed" sounds like a man.

"You know me as Neural Sentry. What I want is to help you to get Talvi's self confidence back. I got a good ideas for it. Nothing that will hurt him psychically or mentally but it will leave a mark on his emotions for a while. He is too careful to go fall something what you just experienced. Don't worry my interest is helping you to claim back the side of the man what you love more than what current one is" Neural Sentry explained and aligned this hand towards the chair.

"I have a way to it but he won't be happy about for a while if you really go with my plan. Have a seat. This is your dream where I am not being an invader just visitor" Neural sentry said casually. "He is not an easy person as you have experienced my guess that is though" Neural Sentry said.

"Just say which one is your liking. Plan A you challenge him to a duel as Valkyr and make him have a serious work to win. To really get him up say something seriously insulting believe me he will be angry but after some time he might give you some credit about cheering him up. Plan B is that you steal something get yourself in to trouble somewhere somewhat dangerous at least enough that you get mildly hurt. Plan C is that you steal or hurt him that he will need to stand up for himself. Which one sounds good?" Neural sentry spoke.

"Remember... You will need to let him know that you have had been captured. I didn't want you to get tortured. Just let him know that you have ended up on trouble where you didn't prepare for. Lie to him that you go to mission given by the whoever Mirage is working or that Mirage gave you an assignment" Neural Sentry said.