Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Soon Regalle and Tiandra found out what has had been stolen. They went to inform Talvi. "WHAT?!" he shouted and got out of the bed now when his chest is healed up he went to pick up his warframe and started to look for the thief first he looked for clues who might be behind this.

"It will be easy to get some music in to it. If you have access to computer and from there to internet. You can just start uploading. Also the library has some music files. Just go ask from Garoy or Anrek for those" Cashier said. "Go to the library or the workshop next to of it. To find the person to get those files" Cashier said.

Natalia concurred with the cashier,

"Halcyon had to step out, and didn't leave his Liset behind, so we can't get his music from here, if we got on a computer Icould download some from the cloud for you, or we can do as he suggested and head to the library for music." Natalia offered, Urza standing straight suddenly, looking at her hands for a moment in thought before looking back into nothing.

Talvi went after Eva the guards held her where she is standing and Talvi came to Eva took the picture "What is wrong with you? Now I have to explain everything to the guards and get your head cleared up for me by Taiji" Talvi said sounding quite serious "You two can release her" Talvi said as took grip from Eva's left arm. "Well she will be on your responsibility then" Guards said and released Eva. Talvi took the picture from Eva "*sigh* I wonder what they are doing now" Talvi said.

Talvi dragged Eva towards Taiji's room pocketing the picture.

Fili turned to Natalia. "I think we should go and get it off the internet, since that would have alot more to download."

She noticed Urza acting strangely and turned to her. "Is something wrong Urza?" She asked, head tilted and voice concerned.

"I-I remember someone." She said, her voice still monotone. "I may have to go to him soon, he meant a lot to me, but I don't want to leave you alone." She said, "Natalia, could you-?"

"You don't even have to ask." Natalia said, patting Urza on the shoulder.

"Good, Fili, stay safe. If anything were to happen to you..." She said, her voice tinged with care.

"Just be straight Eva if you keep lying. Who knows what I might need to do to you to get the truth out of you" Talvi said as he took off his helmet. He seem to have shaken off the thoughts of the defeat. "Eva... Please tell me why did you do this to me" Talvi said crouching beside her and stroke her shoulder.

Talvi pulled out a scindo. "Then... I will need to get it out of you do I. Unless you are low life spy of corpus of course" Talvi said as reached for another scindo with other hand. "Eva do not evade my questions. I don't want to hurt you. I still care about you if I have to kill you. You will do more damage to people who are same gender what you are" Talvi said sounding quite serious.

Taiji came soon to Eva and Talvi. She told what had happened "You did all that... To cheer me up?" Talvi asked from Eva. As Taiji comforted Eva. "It is better to be straight now Eva or I will make you to be truthful. Not because of Talvi because you are my friend" Taiji whispered.

Talvi let out a sigh and broke the ice shackles and hugged Eva "Sorry for doing something stupid towards you Eva" Talvi said "Quite odd that man that large can just suddenly loose his back bone though" Taiji said "I admit. I was stupid. What would you like to do?" Talvi spoke. Taiji left the situation. Talvi hold Eva's hand he seems to be smiling.

"Shame now I can't practice the French then" Talvi said "But it is a good thing though" Talvi continued "I nearly waited you to curse to me in French though like you did when you still had lost your memory at the Library at situation where you fell on your butt because of my little ice path" Talvi said picked up the boots from the ground "I think after what I did to you when we had spoken with Ingron. You fell on love. Where is your sister right now?" Talvi finished.

"You unhappy about something?" Talvi asked sounding worried turned to Eva and stroke her cheek. "I will listen just say" Talvi said "I have so far kept as secret about what you told me to not say to anything" Talvi finished as pulled his hand away and looked on Eva's eyes.

"How about you come with us Lisa? I would like to talk with you three? Has Tiandra rewarded you anyway from finding her husband Eva?" Talvi first talked to Lisa then to Eva. "Oh btw Eva. Nobody didn't say that being Tenno is glamorous. You will need to be ready to get dirty some part of your life. I have had to swim in river what had some sewage on it. Believe me that was disgusting" Talvi said.