Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Fili went up to and hugged Urza. "Don't worry Urza, I'll promise to keep myself safe, and even if I can't, I'm sure Natalia can. Go if you have to go."

She broke the embrace and stepped back to allow Urza to leave.

"Be safe." Urza whispered, turning and leaving, a Liset being created for her use as she walked. Calling a number that was familiar to her body, and now once again her mind. She called Jack, her Liset speeding towards Earth.

"Okay" Fili said,smiling and standing next to Natalia, waiting to follow. "After... are we still getting the instrument?"

"Depends on which instrument you want, and that depends on what music you like. Kind of, so I propose we get the music first." She reasoned, heading for the exit and then towards her room to access her computer.

((Icedragon, please talk to Revel about his Metagaming. Just resolve please.))

Edited by ultimatumcore

(Hmm... I think Lisa might have mentioned what I thought) Talvi thought "Unless it is something natural to your gender. Can you two let me know what you have had been talking about?" Talvi asked. (I really don't like being close of Lisa as the fact that she owns Nyx Prime. Even if she is young) Talvi thought.

"It is normal. Don't think that because you have had been you know who's doll. You are still one of us but just opposing gender what comes on me" Talvi said "Would you like to explain to Lisa what you have acquired or do I do it to you?" Talvi asked as looked on Lisa. Patting her head twice and stroke side of her head.

"Well Lisa. Eva has found Despian's clothes back from the old war. She used to be a noble until betrayed the Orokin and I had to kill her but she managed to leave something behind her. What she had left behind was her clothes meaning her noble ranking. What has ability to teleport quite long distances. Despian had chosen Eva to be the user of them. What do you think?" Talvi spoke.

"Good to know that you didn't get jealous to her" Talvi said as picked up Lisa and gave her a hug lowered her back to ground and kissed on Eva's forehead. "Good to see that you two are not really like what I usually see. Easily agitated" Talvi said.

"Sadly yes not but who knows when you will meet one. Did you feel safe with Dalagan by the way?" Talvi asked (Hmm... Who would fit Lisa most well?) Talvi thought "And what kind of warframe would you like your boyfriend to have?" Talvi asked.

"Okay" Fili said, following Natalia.

Not wanting everything to go quiet, she tried to start a conversation. "How's Halcyon been? Since I last saw him?"

"He actually wasn't doing that hot, some people managed to trash him, Beta, Gamma, his cybernetic arm, and even broke one of his Zorens." Natalia said, "It was actually Urza who saved him, apparently." Natalia said, getting to the room and opening the door to get inside.

(Ugh... Great... Positively seeing people... Most annoying thing what I can go look for) Talvi thought. "When I find one. I will let you know" Talvi said (I really hope she didn't just read my mind or I will be on lot of trouble) Talvi thought.

(I would like to knock myself out to forget what I have heard now) Talvi thought. "I will try to remember that" Talvi said as walked to Lisa and gave kiss on her forehead "If you have something to say I think you should do it now when I am going to depart" Talvi said to both as walked to door.