Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Fili followed Natalia inside. "Oh." She said, sounding worried. "Is he okay now though? And..." She looked down to the ground.

"Do you think he'll be mad at me? For what I did to Urza?"

"I seriously don't think he's mad at you. I've never even seen him mad. Not to mention he's never necessary liked Urza." Natalia shrugged, stopping at a computer and logging onto oTunes.

Natalia's comment didn't really help to calm, instead causing Fili to skightly widen her eyes before looking down again, holding the Osprey tighter with one arm as she held out the music player with the second.

Natalia pursed her lips.

"I didn't mean to say that. Not like that." She said thoughtfully, "What I mean is, he's always paying so much attention, if he was actually mad at you, you would know, even if he was across the entire galaxy, it would be possible." She offered, "Not knowing whether he's mad is the better alternative. And if that seemed threatening, don't be, he's a big softie." Natalia chuckled. Looking into the multitudes of music and shrugging,

"You're up, I have them categorized by genre, so listen to a couple of them from each genre, and when you find the types of music you like, pick the individual songs you like, and then we can pick out an instrument for you." She explained, standing to let Fili sit in front of the computer, her holopad, which she'd placed on the dining room table.

Fili looked back up at Natalia and nodded slightly. Ignorance is bliss, she got from that. "Okay..." She quietly spoke.

Fili looked at the table, and moved to the seat, releasing the Osprey, who took a position beside her head. She sat at the chair and rolled up her sleeve, a section of her metal casing parting, a small swarm of nanites emerging out if the sleeve, coming together to form a cord, which she then plugged into the computer.

Talvi got informed about going after last place what Is'Gol believes to be Alad's hide out but he believes it to be another decoy. Is'Gol doesn't want to risk his team mates. Is'Gol came to Talvi "I want you to check out this ship for any possible rumors of Alad V. I guess it might be Decoy but whatever you find. Bring it here if possible..." Is'Gol said "I guess I don't have any other choices than listen and obey" Talvi said. "Good man you are" Is'Gol said.

Talvi departed to hangar.

"Hi to both of you. I need both of you to come with me to a mission. You don't need to contribute what I will do in that mission but I could use Nyx abilities and somebody who can not be get killed. Lisa's abilities can become quite useful if I do end up finding somebody who might know something but doesn't want to tell it" Talvi said.

"Don't worry Lisa your sister is to guard you while I am out from the ship. I need you Lisa you invaluable on getting information what might mean brighter future to all of us" Talvi said as he entered to his ship "I love you much as your big sister you both are important to me. That why I go to the ship alone" Talvi said.

"Just stay with Eva in my ship and you will be safe. I need to check on the ship where I am required to be" Talvi said as hugged Lisa. "Do you have your warframes with you?" Talvi asked "With those you both will be at least somewhat safe" Talvi said.

Talvi dust off to the location where he was wanted to be. As he landed on the hangar of the ship. He took down the enemies in there. Then came back to ship "Okay I will put up a lock down to this hangar it will mean that you two will not be able to leave and anybody can not get in here. Unless Eva uses my ship to blast way out of here. Then I will go to find out what's going on this ship what couple friends of mine wants to find out about. Okay to you two?" Talvi said.

"I will see you two soon as possible" Talvi said and went back outside. He was away quite a while nothing heard about inside of last hour and half. Yet nobody hasn't attempted to get close of Talvi's ship where Eva and Lisa are currently.

Lisa was actually reading a Tenno mind. Mesa warframe using Tenno's mind. "Calm her down. I think she might be blind or something else is wrong" Talvi said. True it is. This Mesa owning warframe is being polluted by terror it has no clue what is going on and that this person was forced in to this mess.

"I asked you to calm her down. She is deaf and blind or something is going on with her warframe" Talvi said as kept Mesa in control so this wouldn't do anything stupid. "Use enhanced Mind control to calm her down from inside of her mind. Then we will discuss about leaving" Talvi said as the Mesa's struggle continued.

Mesa slowly started to calm down there was short amount of words this said it was difficult to get out of here what is her problem but as Lisa had entered again on this Mesa warframe owning person's mind. She should see that warframe is not receiving voice, letting out voice and she can not see anything. She is still in panic state.

Mesa didn't hear Lisa but Lisa's mind work is breeding fruit. Mesa is calming down and slowly Talvi let go from Mesa's hands. Mesa relied on Talvi turned to him and slid her hands around Talvi's warframe exterior. "She is blind and deaf or something?" Talvi asked as guided Mesa to a couch and sat down next to of her.

"Right... Biologically or is the suit not working?" Talvi asked as took light grip from Mesa's hand and this turned head towards him instantly Talvi laid his hand on Mesa's chest. "Pulse is what it is supposed to be" Talvi said and stroke top of Mesa's head. This hugged Talvi and Talvi looked on Eva. "She needs somebody to support her nothing else" Talvi said.

Talvi hugged Mesa for a while. "I will need to go to get us back to Dome and check out what's going on. Eva send a message to Mirage and Garoy about what's going on and what we have found. Will you? Lisa tell Mesa what we are going to do. I don't want a gunslinger starting to hesitate something not nice to her is about to happen" Talvi spoke.

Mesa nodded showing that she understands but her mind is still one mess because of what she has had been through. Even if she hasn't seen or heard what has happened. Talvi came back to Eva and Lisa. "Okay we are now on the way back to Dome. Damn well that went. Not so horrible now wasn't it?" Talvi said.

After few minutes they arrived to Dome hangar. Is'Gol was outside waiting for Talvi or whoever comes out. Allowed Mesa to take from his left upper arm first he was what is going on but then he remembered that Mesa is still blind. "Let's go outside good work of this day is over my friend is here to hear what happened on our post" Talvi said and walked outside. Is'Gol inside of his helmet was quite surprised with who Talvi was walking. "Now this is confusing" Is'Gol said.

"She is blind and deaf don't know is it biological or suit failure. We are about to head to check it" Talvi said as took off his helmet now Is'Gol took off his helmet. "Brings on my mind those good old west shoot out games and movies... Good old past. Anyway I agree we should get her suit fixed or get new pair of eyes and ears" Is'Gol said. "Lisa, Eva. I assume" Is'Gol said to Eva and Lisa if they came out of ship too.

"Should we ask from Darul to check on what's the issue?" Talvi asked "That would be wise young man. Eva and Lisa should go with you. Who knows what that girl might do when she gets herself updated on live status" Is'Gol said. Talvi started walking to place where Darul is holding up he happened to be with Mirage. "Well... That is Mesa am I correct?" Darul asked. "Yeah... She is blind and deaf for some reason" Talvi said.