Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Talvi pulled off the cloak "I am not GC. My name is Talvi" Talvi says and sees the packages packed "Listen to me. You are not leaving before I have had my memory back and heard what has happened while I have had been out of commission" Talvi said while holding from Two's shoulders. "Ingron will tell us what I mean because I don't know fully what has happened to me" Talvi said releasing Two his eyes looked different they were grim smoke colored but now they are cyan and cobalt blue.

"We need to find Three and get to my ship for a private talk. Does this Three have some kind of connection to you?" Talvi asked. Two sensed that this Frost has changed his aura was much brighter but last time Two saw this Frost he was much more darker and serious but not the correct way serious.

Edited by Revel72

"I don`t know how cooperative my sister will be. But if you really need me to, i`ll go... i can`t promise that i`ll stay wfor long though." Windrider said to Talvi.

---

Yngvette sat next to Valyria`s bed. She held her Hate drawn, and was slowly running fingers across it`s blade.

Thom and Tham stood like statues, not daring to talk or move. The look on Yngvette`s face terrified them.

Talvi and Two soon arrived to patience room 6 "Two guards..." Talvi said to himself as took a peek from the window. He took deep breath entered to room "I am looking for person named by Three" Talvi said. Three was able to identify the voice to be GC but this Frost's aura and eyes has changed. "Three do not attack Frost named by Talvi. I will explain everything soon as I am there" Ingron said through mental link to Three.

Three recognized the Imprint of the Frost. In a split second Krelon was knocked down, with the blade of Yngvette`s Hate at his throat. "Came here to finish the job?" She asked him in anger. Psychic shards started floating around them, making it hard for anyone outside to see hat`s going on.

Thom and Tham, seeing their commander take action, also joined in, disarming Sapphire and Talvi. Tham pinned Saphire to the wall, whispering:"Ssstand down, if you want to live."

Thom put a glaive to Talvi`s throat saying in a calm voice:"Don`t be offended friend, but I`m asking you to not do anything rash."

Two went up to the shard cloud and started whispering something in a strange language.

Edited by Psychotoxin

Yngvette drew her weapon away from Krelon and said:"Should execute him, or make him do something he could handle. Like scrub toilets." Her voice was neutral. Her eyes were narrow, and full of suspicion.

Thamira headbutted Sapphire. "Sssometimes paranoia can save lives. And it`s not sssmart, insulting a perssson who has the upper hand." She said silently.

Seeing everyone else take on a less aggressive stance, Thom pulled his Glaive back and said:"I apologize. I do not like fighting my on kind, but sometimes it`s necessary..." He turned his head slightly to the side and smiled. Then he added:"Everyone is a friend. As long as they don`t turn bad, or stab you in the back - why not be friendly. And i do appologize, again."

Talvi's breathing became slower "There is thousands of other ways to meet me. You just picked bad one. I accept the apology" Talvi said "For the record. You will never be able to stab me in the back" Talvi continued "I guess Ingron contacted you once already Three" Talvi finished as stood completely still.

Ingron arrived to patience room 6 light machine gun on his hands and saw the shard mist... "Looks like we will need to wait student" Ingron said as putted the light machine gun on his back. "Well do I look like or sound like that we have any other options?" Talvi replied.

Edited by Revel72

"I'm sorry that we had to meet like this." Thom apologized to Talvi, bowing slightly.

The shards died down, as both Two and Three clutched their heads, and slumped down.

"Something is wrong with unn. We should move." Two said in a hushed voice.

"I can feel your pain, and the resounding anguish from Wildcat." Three reponded. They both got up, and ran out the door, heading to the docking bay.

"Twelve, Twenty-One! With me!" they both said in unison, as they passed the twins.

The twins looked a bit surprised, at the sudden change of tone, but they didn't wait. Thom and Tham followed them swiftly.

"Something's wrong brother. I have not felt this much tension along the acoustical waves in a long time. There is a Valkyr nearby, and she's mad." Tham whispered to her brother. 

"Let's hope it's not what i think it is." he answered her.

As they approached the docks they heard a *THUNK!* from the bay A-2. Instinctively the sisters turned there and ran towards the ship.

"Let's go!" Ingron shouted "Okay teacher" Talvi said they ran outside but Talvi closed the door and created path of ice. Started ice skating on it and soon passed Three and Two on speed. Ingron soon catch up with Two and Three "Now that's the student who I am suppose to know" Ingron said.

Thom ran back to the med-bay and slipped on the ice. "Voidspawn!" he shouted, as he fell down, but he put his hand to the ground and did a backfilp, stabilising himself. He went into the med-bay, and went up to Valyria.

"Mistress. It's time to wake up. You are no longer safe here." He whispered.

Valyria instantly opened her eyes and said:"So. The commotion has died down, but now a handsome young man wakes me up to tell me that i'm in danger." Her voice was still weak, but there was a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"No time to flirt, mistress. We have to get to the docking bay, and get out. I have direct orders from Voidrunner herself." He said in a hurried voice, and blushing a bit.

"Wait. Yngvie sent you? Well then I better stop being lazy..." She said and got out of the bed slowly. Then she followed him out, and they went to the docking bay.

• 2 weeks later...

Few days after Krelon and Sapphire leaving the Dome. Transport ship carrying an Assault unit and Ember Prime had come out to the dome. Soon they arrived to general opening of the dome. "So quiet here" Ember Prime said "Looks like the tourist season is over" Assault said "Some quiet and calm times are now but I guess that there will be more Tenno soon" Assault said as they walked towards the Lounge "Is this the place where you live? Looks like a hotel" Ember Prime said.

"It is basically a hotel but I live at barracks of the dome" Assault said "I can not become part of the security?" Ember Prime asked "Not to me to say. Get yourself registered at the Lounge and have some sleep or do whatever you want" Assault said as left Ember Prime alone. Ember Prime went inside of the Lounge. "Can I have a room please?" Ember Prime asked receptionist dropped his jaw "Umm... Of course. Here is the papers for registering yourself for code or key to your room also few other things" Reception person said.

Ember Prime filled the paper with required information and got key to her room.

• 3 weeks later...

Talvi came out of the ship "Possibly at the Arena of the Ancient's hospital" Talvi said "Unless he has not been able to cure from his little games" Talvi finished as started walking towards the Arena and Rose was able to see the hospital. At the main area there was some other Tenno walking around either having armor on or common clothes. Rose suddenly felt that there is somebodyelse who uses same warframe around here. Also some Caltroit units were able to be seen and mechs walking around.

They arrived to hospital and they saw one Trinity behind the counter she laid eyes on Rose and Talvi "Ah. Talvi good to see that you had time to come here. Should I tell Mirage that you came?" Trinity spoke "No need Mihya. Just show us where Chris is being held I bet Ingron might have broken his lust towards killing quite while ago" Talvi said "Follow me then and not sure what Ingron has done to him but one this is sure he is sane now" Mihya said as started leading both to room where Chris is.

They arrived to door "This is it Rose family reunion time" Talvi said as Mihya walked to other room to check a patient.

Talvi stood at the hallway and looked forward. Heard somebody walking towards him he identified the walker "Ingron... I heard quite a lot and have seen it all" Talvi said "Yeah I know. It is all about Two&Ashtare isn't?" Ingron replied "Yet I haven't been able to confirm who is behind this but the assault of those strange people might be just it what can be lead to us" Talvi said "Indeed. Great work back there on rescuing my men. I can not imagine what those or Ashtare would have done to them and we got Anrek's family back" Ingron said.

"That is great news then but what do you think? What should I do to Two? We both clearly know that is a sin to come back alive either by somebody or alone" Talvi said "Let's say that you should have a bloodshed meeting with her not killing her of course. Just to make sure will she remember you from her heart and soul" Ingron said "Is that only option?" Talvi asked "I am afraid it is. Just make sure one thing. That you make it feel like that you see her as Stalker" Ingron said.

Talvi made long gasp "I know it is difficult to you but... I know one thing. If there is somebody who remembers what she is from her soul. It is you" Ingron said "Plausible but you do know that side effects are like a russian roulette" Talvi said "Yes I know. You can choose let her stay as that or return her completely" Ingron said "I will think about it" Talvi said and sat down on a chair and Ingron walked away. Talvi started thinking deeply this subject.

Rose saw from reflection of Chris's sunglasses that emblem on her cheek had turned red and slowly from center it started to glow green. "Erial has disconnected herself from this Ember Prime warframe. Do you want that this Ember Prime warframe will be assigned to respond only to you?" something asked from Rose inside of her head. Meanwhile Talvi was still waiting for Rose and wondered what he should do about Two.

Rose felt that armor started to tighten up everywhere on her body and warframe connected to her nerve system. Her silhouette blinked gold colored. She had a moment of headache and slight nausea but soon it was over. Rose was able to feel that this is her armor now and it will serve her as long she chooses so. Rose learned all what has had been found out about Void now.

Soon as Rose came out of the room where Chris is he stood up and received a hug. He hugged back "You should be thankful to Aldis and to Caltroit unit who actually captured Chris. About Chris being sane again you should be thankful to Mirage named by Trinity and possibly Ingron. What comes on Prime warframe you will need to be thankful to Erial who in first place decided to get her disconnected from the Ember Prime warframe" Talvi spoke "So what do you think should we check what Mirage has stored for me?" Talvi asked.

Talvi started walking towards room where Mirage usually spends her time on researching "Mirage. I heard that you have something to me" Talvi hailed as they arrived to room Mirage turned away from her research counter "Hmm... Ah yes. Just go find the staircase next to of the hall head upstairs. I think you might find those gardens quite amazing" Mirage said then looked on Rose "So this is Rose then I assume" Mirage said Rose felt that there is something similar on Mirage and her. Talvi looked on Rose.

"Hmm... I think I have worked too much and I might be resonating stress soon" Mirage lied "Hmm... Now when I gone to think about it. How in the hell you were able to fix Valyria's nerve system so fast?" Talvi asked Mirage gasped and took off the arm armor augmentation gold wires "Dear lord..." Talvi said slowly. Rose started to feel that Mirage can be trusted she was close with Neural Sentry once "How did you manage to escape Neural Sentry and keep yourself unnoticed by it?" Talvi asked.

"It required a good plan and... Some desperation over becoming mother" Mirage said "That means that Mihya is biologically your daughter not just psychologically" Talvi said "Indeed *and putted the right arm armor back in the place and took off her helmet took deep breath of air* It has had been a long time since I last time took off my helmet" Mirage said. "So you were afraid that you might die on line of work and you wanted Mihya so much" Talvi said "Yes" Mirage said. "What do you think Rose?" Talvi asked.

Talvi and Mirage facepalmed "I knew all the time that Mihya is my daughter. I just didn't let anybody else than Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda know about it" Mirage said "I were but once I was known that I was pregnant. It was good time to move on to some peaceful work. Researching" Mirage said "Have you at all thought about returning to Neural Sentry? My opinion about what you have done is that. I ain't going to judge you Neural Sentry on my part is one big russian roulette" Talvi said.

"No I haven't thought about it. I want to live my own life with my daughter" Mirage said "I will not tell" Talvi said "Thank you Talvi" Mirage said.

"I thought you saw her already. She is not augmented like I am, she is not trained to fight like I am, she uses trinity like I do but she uses because of it is able to help her work as my apprentice and worker in here hospital" Mirage said and took out a mini computer to check where Mihya is "She is at the door now" Mirage said as pocketed the mini computer. Mihya entered to room and Talvi stared at her and tilted his head to emote Mihya come onward. "Mother does they know?" Mihya asked sounding afraid.

"We do Mihya. Masks off" Talvi said calmly Mihya took off her helmet revealing pale face and bright pink eyes. Talvi nodded at her "For sixteen years old person Mihya you have shown remarkable courage by showing your face to correct people" Talvi said.

"I have heard quite a lot from both of you but mostly from Talvi. It seems to be that you have managed to merge back in to normal" Mihya said sounding less afraid "True" Talvi said "No more seeing your dark side then. You are like Garoy. Walk in the light and be fast as light" Mihya said Rose was able to remember the fight between Talvi and Vay Hek took way smaller time than it should have. "I believe that your skills, power, knowledge and speed will rival Ingron some day Talvi" Mirage said.

"What do you mean?" Talvi asked as stared at Mirage now "Those eyes promises more than thousands of words. They shine potential of the true champion of life" Mirage said "The greatest title of all..." Talvi said "Now now. You should think about the surprise what is awaiting at the upstairs" Mirage said "Yes. Don't worry Mihya and Mirage secrets will stay with me and will not spread to others" Talvi said as walked to door.

"Actually no... I have never been in any fight or being trained for a fight. I have always wanted to help from peaceful side where I can not be harmed and person who has been wounded is safe with me where I can cure this" Mihya said "It is true. She has never been in any battles. Ironic for being Tenno she has never grabbed from a blade on thought to harm somebody" Talvi said and walked to hallway. "He is right Rose. I haven't ever fought" Mihya said.

They arrived to the staircase next to of Hall of Cultures. "Feel like shopping for clothes before we go up?" Talvi asked as looked at the hall then at Rose.

(Well this will mean that we will be renting a room then...) Talvi thought as got smile on his face "Seek for yourself to try out the clothes there is place by following those arrows leading to place where you can have privacy over changing the warframe to clothes" Female shopkeeper said "Good thing that I don't need to do that. I have several sets of common clothes with me all the time in the ship" Talvi said to Rose. (But this will mean that I might need to carry some stuff) Talvi thought.

There is all kind of clothes available but soon as Talvi saw ones what Two had worn once his thoughts went back on her. (Seems to be that I just can not her out of my head) Talvi thought.

"Hey! Ordis!" Halcyon called, stepping from the back of his ship.

"Yes, Operator?" He responded,

"Ask for landing permission from them first, don't just dock straight in."

"Straight away sii-iir." Ordis glitched, activating full power on the jets straight forward, directly towards the structure floating in space, Simultaneously sending a message forward for docking priviledges.

Edited by ultimatumcore