Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Helion

NinJuju

I'm sure someone thought of something like this already, seeing how big this forum is, but when I thought of it I just had to draw one.  First time drawing a corpus and pretty much my first warframe fanart. xD 

corpushelionIC.jpg

This is exactly what it looks like, a corpus member with an Oxium Osprey attached to his back.  I also thought it could detach for support for like shield or supression.  Hmm.. maybe it could act like a physical shield like the ones the grineer have.  I also think from behind when its closed the floater panels kind of look like a beetle's back on the corpus.

I used the same colors from the Oxium and ended up with something that looked like a Tech, but I would rather it not be one.  I tried getting colors from screenshots but the colors were not right.

Possible weapon loadouts include the Tetra, Flux, Penta (because im Evil like that and you know DE would do it), and maybe the Detron.  

Awesome picture but cut the flames, the corpus robots don't need flames in their jets to fly so I don't see why the humans would need them. Also the corpus don't really have that many massively open areas like the grineer do. I guess the gas cities can be open, but that's really the only place  that the corpus "hellion" would be useful.

Awesome picture but cut the flames, the corpus robots don't need flames in their jets to fly so I don't see why the humans would need them. Also the corpus don't really have that many massively open areas like the grineer do. I guess the gas cities can be open, but that's really the only place  that the corpus "hellion" would be useful.

Thanks.  The flames are whats under all the osprey's in the codex just really really faded.  There's also the corpus settlement or I guess its called the environmental dome.

Thanks.  The flames are whats under all the osprey's in the codex just really really faded.  There's also the corpus settlement or I guess its called the environmental dome.

I guess those count despite a lot of them consist of rooms instead of being outside. I think the issue is they'd have to make a sub-type of corpus (like the grineer have frontier desert and frontier forest). Maybe they'll make a sub-type of corpus like Frontier - Tundra *Shrugs*

I guess those count despite a lot of them consist of rooms instead of being outside. I think the issue is they'd have to make a sub-type of corpus (like the grineer have frontier desert and frontier forest). Maybe they'll make a sub-type of corpus like Frontier - Tundra *Shrugs*

Corpus needs some new enemy types anyways.  I also figured since corpus likes to color coat their suits they might as well color coat there suits too the area boss's favorite color, like Alad V could use some blue corpus crewmen.  I mean that's what I thought when I found that the detron crewmen only existed in Alad's area.

Awesome art.While the idea is good, I think they need a completely new unit for something like this. A new mesh, made for aerial combat.

Thank you.  True, but I would prefer that a corpus member do it than a robot, since we have plenty of those already.  I mean its almost as though the robots are a faction of there own.

I think corpus themselves are cyborgs, and the society is like a hive /arms corp with workers at the bottom and scientists, priests, engineers, then the ruling families and the Board at the top.

Like Egyptians with their Pharao and court. Their animal gods and wealth.

They worship the Orokin and technology and see wealth as the ultomate goal to power.

the robots are too basic to be a faction, but as they must be reverse engineered Orokin machines, I suspect they copy how the Orokin lived.

That said, I would love to see proper cyborgs of war, like your idea.

DE really must tell us more about them.