The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Did "overheat" Disappear Instead Of Being Alternatable With Accelerant ?

DeadScream

Well...everything is said in the title. 

Alternatable skills are often asked by community, so why did overheat disappear while it was a "useful" ability ? 

Will it come back with a new fire frame in few months ? 

Will we get new skills for our other warframes ? 

It is highly unlikely/deffinitly not going to happen, that we will get another frame of whatever type. Same goes for a new skill set (we will get general skills though).

I don't know why they changed overheat, cause it was really useful, and the ONLY defensive ability that Ember had.

It is highly unlikely/deffinitly not going to happen, that we will get another frame of whatever type. Same goes for a new skill set (we will get general skills though).

I don't know why they changed overheat, cause it was really useful, and the ONLY defensive ability that Ember had.

I did hear about new frames of a same theme (fire, ice...) using powers the original warframe would be able to use too, was it a lie ?

Well...everything is said in the title. 

Alternatable skills are often asked by community, so why did overheat disappear while it was a "useful" ability ? 

Will it come back with a new fire frame in few months ? 

Will we get new skills for our other warframes ? 

overheat come back =(

Ember sucks without it. i can't res a teammates without getting massacred

I did hear about new frames of a same theme (fire, ice...) using powers the original warframe would be able to use too, was it a lie ?

I think what you heard was in one of the recent livestreams where they will introduce generic warframe skills that all frames will be able to use. They won't be elemental based, but will still have similarish, if not slightly weaker power than dedicated Warframe powers.

overheat come back =(

Ember sucks without it. i can't res a teammates without getting massacred

accelerant,fireblast then u can resurrect... -_-

actually the stun is long enuf for u to res ur team,but to be sure just cast fireblast to burn dem away from u