Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Action Figures?

S0ulre4per

Wouldn't it be awesome if DE made action figures of warframes.  call me a child but i would pay for 1.  size of them could be about 18 centimetres. there would be many sets. like for ash - he could get bows and knives. nekros could get 6 glass made light up grineer figures. excalibur could have many swords and stuff. you know.

Actually there are three ways to do this.

1) Smaller action figures, like you describe but about ten cm.

2) Large collectibles, like Spawn, Darth Vader etc.

3) warhammer 40k type of wargames figures.

I think warframe is perfect for this. Just check the large claysculpt in the forums

the idea of figures is that jou can bend their legs arms twits their torso...u know like a REAL action figure with who you can realy play and stuff. perfect christmass present?....and also we could make replicas of weapons something like NERF. and also grineer, corpus and infested should get action figures. Grineer bombard action figure gives me toygasm.(im sick)

i could ''try'' and make 3D but i dont know any good programs for it and i don't know if i can do it. i could draw on paper but thats not the same. We should get this post really active or something so DE could see it too (because i think they are kinda busy to search for something like this)

Wouldn't it be awesome if DE made action figures of warframes.  call me a child but i would pay for 1.  size of them could be about 18 centimetres. there would be many sets. like for ash - he could get bows and knives. nekros could get 6 glass made light up grineer figures. excalibur could have many swords and stuff. you know.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Licenced, like selling at walmart and shops like a real toy.(i dont have a wallmart in my country) I hope DE will create something like this. imagine how much would they get. and it would bring back good old action figures and it would be ORIGINAL. Thumbs up so DE can se this topic.

Edited by S0ulre4per