Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Favorite Anime? Any De's Wanna Get Into An Anime Debate?

-Wild_Hunt-

You guys have nice lists of the great anime recently :D

Here are my personal Favorites:

Shakugan no Shana

Hayate No Gotoku

Full Metal Alchemist (both the first one and brotherhood)

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Code Geass

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Sword Art Online

Accel World

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Toaru majutsu no index

Toaru kagaku no railgun

Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai

I'm currently starting to watch Angel Beats so I can't truly tell yet if it's a good one XD

Edited by MystesYuji

Here's some that i can remember this early in the morning. Not in any order.

Fate/Stay Night

Fate/Zero

Steins;Gate

Wolf's Rain

Code Geass

Death Note

Ergo Proxy

Clannad (+After story)

Angel Beats!

Darker Than Black

I like your list very much, so many shared animes we both like :)

I keep hearing about Sword Art Online.. I guess i need to look into it.

Edit: @ Dreamwalk3r. There are so many i just can't remember at the moment. I need my 10 cups of coffee to wake up.

Another edit.

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom. Tis awesome.

Edited by Scar_Gallery

I keep hearing about Sword Art Online.. I guess i need to look into it.

Edit: @ Dreamwalk3r. There are so many i just can't remember at the moment. I need my 10 cups of coffee to wake up.

Another edit.

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom. Tis awesome.

I heard that alot too until there came a time that I got bored and gave it a shot

Totally worth watching :D

Edited by MystesYuji

I'm seeing a lot of my favourites already mentioned, but that seems to happen (like in Kuro's original thread a while back)

Cowboy Bebop and Robotech/Macross are certainly musts for me.

Cowboy Bebop is a really good anime....I might watch it again cause it has been a while since I watched it. It is not really similar to Bebop, but have you seen Casshern Sins? That is a really good anime with a good story in my humble opinion.

casshern-sins-featured.jpg

Also, as long as there are anime fans out there who comment and post on my threads I will keep making them! Since anime is a passion of mine and for many others, I feel that having an outlet to openly talk about it is a great thing and should be taken advantage of!

let's see, for great humor and music i like: cowboy beebop and samurai champloo

and for weird sci-fi (or just weird, art style included) i like: ergo proxy and kemonozume

i've not yet taken the time to get into ghost in the shell but will at some point. can someone suggest stuff based on these preferences? (not just random stuff because something happens to be your favourite please. and nothing too twisted/brutal please.)

also, the maxx! (no anime but whatever).

Edited by SlyBoots

let's see, for great humor and music i like: cowboy beebop and samurai champloo

and for weird sci-fi (or just weird, art style included) i like: ergo proxy and kemonozume

i've not yet taken the time to get into ghost in the shell but will at some point. can someone suggest stuff based on these preferences? (not just random stuff because something happens to be your favourite please. and nothing too twisted/brutal please.)

also, the maxx! (no anime but whatever).

Well, I will recommend you watch the Ghost in the Shell series and movies! They are really good and will get you thinking if the world is heading down a direction similar to the one portrayed in this series. I also recommend Casshern Sins...it is like a post-appocalyptic anime involving robots and stuff....really cool.

I heard that alot too until there came a time that I got bored and gave it a shot

Totally worth watching :D

So while my friends have been afk and farming alone gets boring i started watching Sword art online. 3 Episodes in atm and i'm liking it.

Even tho i'm only 3 episodes in the story i'm noticing huge jumps in the story. But i guess that won't get in the way of a good experience.

So while my friends have been afk and farming alone gets boring i started watching Sword art online. 3 Episodes in atm and i'm liking it.

Even tho i'm only 3 episodes in the story i'm noticing huge jumps in the story. But i guess that won't get in the way of a good experience.

I liked SAO, but some said it was rushed. Everyone's tastes are different when it comes to anime, but all I know is that I looked forward to SAO every week and I still remember it!

In no particular order

1) Princess Mononoke

2) Texhnolyze (starts a bit slow and its more akin to an art film than a normal anime, but its still pure art)

3) Ergo Proxy

4) Serial Experiments Lain

5) Ghost in the Shell

Manga:

1) Berserk

2) Blame!

I may have forgotten some...

Edited by CaligoIllioneus

Well I think it's because they were trying to make the whole story in the novel fit within 24 episodes from SAO to ALO Arc

But nevertheless, I enjoyed it and somehow I got bored reading the whole thing cause my imagination was weak XD

I liked SAO, but some said it was rushed. Everyone's tastes are different when it comes to anime, but all I know is that I looked forward to SAO every week and I still remember it!

Same goes for me dude, every single week I wait for the next episode to air :D

It sure does KuroCrow XD

Since it's summer vacation, I'm currently finishing up some of the anime that I've gotten in my list and am enjoying it :D

Summer vacation? It is april though....where is it summer break? Anyway, have fun watching some anime! It always puts a smile on my face! Edited by KuroCrow