Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Own Personal Farm + Build Guide From A 1 Year Old Vet :)

-CdG-Revo

Question

I see there is a lot of questions regarding builds and farming recources and blueprint and "is it worth it?"

Lets begin shall we?

I will start off with Farming recources. Now it is true that the best places are survival and defense. But it is recomendes you try out defenses because drops can be close by unlike survival where the drops are scattered across the map. I would also recommend bringing a nekros that has to be dedicates to spamming desecrate. This will promise a higher chance for recource drop.

Commen recources

Nano spores

Most commen to drop in the infested and Xini as well as Saturn.

Xini - Eris

Orokin Derelict Defense - Derelict key

Ferrite

Nodes on earth and mercury drop this very often.

Appolodorus - mercury

Gaia - Earth

Polymer Bundles

Uranus has lots of this. As well as Venus

Bianca - Uranus

Venera - Venus

E - gate -venera

Cupid - Uranus

Alloy Plates

This used to be a uncommen drop. Largely found in long void runs in survival or defense. A large portion of alloy plates I have found came from overtime build up. But if you must farm it. Most effeciently drops from the void.

Salvage

Jupiter is quite well known for this with good reason. But I would also recommend you farm on Mars. As well as Sedna.

Olympus - Mars

Io - Jupiter

Calisto - Jupiter

Am I missing any commens?

Uncommen

Circuits

For this recource I advise you to farm on defense/Survival nodes of Ceres and mars.

Nuovo - Ceres

This node especially provided me with a lot of this. So this is my best choice for farming both affinity and circuits.

Rubedo

There is only one place that provides as much as this node and this is

Velara - Europa

Europa overall gives a lot of rubedo.

plastids

this is a recource that I found is quite commen among the uncommens. This is a widely spread recource but the best places to found this in huge quantities are Eris and uranus defense nodes.

Rare

Morphics

Best drops can be found around pluto. In narcisist I find atleast 8 every 5 waves on averadge.

Neurodes

Again Xini is a good place to farm this as well as Orokin derelict with an almost confirmed drop chance. Vay Hek is also a more gambling chance to take.

Orokin cells

The best drops I found of this is in orokin derelict woth 52 orokin cells in 60 waves or 7 in 15 waves (Nekros included) Ceres/Saturn survivals and speedrunning Ruk for Orokin cells.

neural sensors

Jupiter is the most reliable. Alad V hunt and Callisto are the two best places.

Special drop: Oxium.

Kappa - sedna

Warframe builds

I will be deviding this into a sections. Reason for this is that every warframe and its abilities can have the same build as another warframe. So rather I will give you a type of build. A focused build is much stronger than your normal balance it all builds. Its these type of builds that makes people complain.

Duration

Warframes and abilities that will benefit the most is as follows:

Rhino: Roar and charge

Banshee: Sound quake, silence, sonar.

Valkyr: Hysteria

Frost: Snow globe

Volt: All abilities are affected by duration. So duration is highly recommended.

Trinity: All trinity's abilities are affected by duration. Duration a must.

Excalibur: Radial blind, jump, slash dash.

Loki: all except radial disarm.

Saryn: All abilities affected. Must build.

note: Topic is incomplete but will be adding more over time. Feedback on this is welcomed :).

If you have a build or farming location you want to share please do share! If it is effective it will be added. Thank you for your time.

edits: Derps and additions.

Edited by RevoThornax

5 answers to this question

You broke the spoiler tags on rare resources.

Also would recommend the Ceres/Saturn survivals and speedrunning Ruk for OCells.

Survivals aren't necessarily spread all over the place, a good team stays in a big room and sends a runner for life support.

Edited by Darzk

You broke the spoiler tags on rare resources.

Also would recommend the Ceres/Saturn survivals and speedrunning Ruk for OCells.

Survivals aren't necessarily spread all over the place, a good team stays in a big room and sends a runner for life support.

Fixed the spoiler mishap X_X

and thank you. But the thing is most of the time the team breaks on survivals.

and which recource would you recomend on these runs?

Edited by RevoThornax