Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Will You Be Around?

-CdG-Revo

Why will you stop?  = Care about cry babies
What will make you stop?   - Nerfing of every gun too 1dmg, cry babies, p2w only special guns, month fee
What is your biggest problem at the moment? Cry nerf babies, lack of anyting too do besides survival
What must change?  Mind of nerfers, End game, endless scaling, Ash look, RNG, .

Edited by SALE94

1.School, or the community gets too bad.

2.Community being bad or devs starting to act to rude, shoving prices way up high, making it a PSW.

3.Really, trading community is not the best at times, even worse than region at times.

4.Nerf cries, people need to understand that some weapons are for higher levels, and should deserve a higher mastery rank, rather than some nerf to make it only for the rank 2 person who does not even have it. Also, being honest in trades. The devs need to watch out, as I don't want to have this game just another PS2 or TF2.

I rarely play. Mainly because i see no point in this game. You level a weapon to max. For what? You wont use it after it is maxed and lvl 30 because you dont get any process with it anymore. All affinity is wasted. And no, im not having fun doing the same thing over and over again with different weapons.

I will stop if this game creeps too much closer to P2W. Prime Trading for me wasn't necessarily the problem so much as the unviability of grinding compared to trading. When your solution to rng is to give real money alternatives that are so infinitely better you're starting to cross that line.
My biggest problems at the moment are wonky progression/progression reward systems, and the lack of rng fixes/poor use of rng.

What must change? A lot. 
But a couple of good starts for me would be to add deterministic hard caps to rngs nonsense. 
The rebalancing/working of abilities to keep players engaged with the ability they use. Press 4 can still be a win, but I want to work with my 4 to achieve that. Kind of like Zephyr's ult.
And more greedy milk. ;) 

1.School, or the community gets too bad.

2.Community being bad or devs starting to act to rude, shoving prices way up high, making it a PSW.

3.Really, trading community is not the best at times, even worse than region at times.

4.Nerf cries, people need to understand that some weapons are for higher levels, and should deserve a higher mastery rank, rather than some nerf to make it only for the rank 2 person who does not even have it. Also, being honest in trades. The devs need to watch out, as I don't want to have this game just another PS2 or TF2.

There is hope for the forums.

Why will you stop? - I guess when I just don't see potential/hope for the game anymore, but that's long from now (and for me, unforeseeable). Granted I do take breaks every now and then, but thats moreso just me waiting to see what they'll add next.

What will make you stop? - Like I said before, if the game is just at a dead end with no hope for redemption. 

What is your biggest problem at the moment? - RNG. That's really it. I'm too excited for all the new stuff they showed in the last Devstream. They add content regularly, my only problem is not being able to obtain stuff I want /reliable/ 'cus of RNG.

What must change? - I'd like some more lore, and changes to RNG in general. Getting that 438403984th forma BP or Reaper Blade or what have you when trying to get that prime I really want can be frustrating. And the lack of lore in a game that I feel should be packed to the brim with all kinds of lore makes it a bit stale. I want Warframe to be more than just a shooter to goof around in. I wanna be interested in whats going on in the universe, y'know?

Edited by Diarist

It's beta. We're here to test, so they don't have any problems in releasing questionable content.

I'd wish they'd act more like it's questionable content. Although I have noticed improvement in their behavior towards changes the community would find controversial in the past months, so I'm hoping the trends continues and expands.

As a Solo player who has returned to the game twice already:

I stopped because a big update came and I was faced with disheartening, insurmountable, unfun grindwalls to get to the new content. Also, several of the new additions were severely punishing for solo players.

I came back months later because this game is still one of the best for me when I want to shoot things. Then I stopped playing for a while because of rising grindwalls and punishing solo players again almost made me go amok.

Now I play less than I did before, but I still do, because I honestly don't care anymore for the new content. I'll play the game as I like, and if I can't get the new content that way, I don't care about it. I disapprove of Dragon Keys, so I have zero Corrupted mods. I disapprove of the layered RNG to get the Prime pieces, so I only go to the Void when I feel like visiting the tileset. I disapprove of the Grustrag three not having a guaranteed Brakk part drop, so I don't look for the Brakk. I don't farm for mods, either, and thus I have zero shotgun Toxic elemental mods.

And despite it all, I can still run around killing things, and now I have peace of mind. Know what? It feels like I've won the game.

Edited by Guest

Just hope that the questionable release gets "answered" afterwards.

So far, I have had no problems with any piece of content. And it's their money at stake, though. But in the end, the community always over-exaggerates, instead of actually providing feedback.

already stopped playing.

why? Primary: no goal, no purpose, no challenge, no content.

Secondary: bugs, doubtful decisions.

my problem? i am bored.

what must change? nothing. wf is just a nice game if you wanna waste 2 hours of your life. (just treat this game as mediocre tps and you will be fine.)

Edited by Althix

1. If reality gets in the way too often, and/or if I've found better games to play.

2. Condescending devs/community managers, too many changes made to the game I'd disagree with, unnecessarily high prices to future frames and weapons.

3. Having to buy plat just to obtain mods that will never drop for me no matter how much I grind for them; new stuff requiring either clan research or plat.

4. All changes should be documented in patchnotes, no matter how minute. Stealth nerfing things and hoping the playerbase is careless and/or dumb enough to not notice is dishonesty. Also, more story-relevant lore would be nice.

I'll quit once mastery 30 is reachable and I've achieved it. The reason I quit is because I'm getting tired of people moaning and crying about balance and nerfing and buffing. This game was more fun half a year ago.

Oh and I'd like to have more discretion. Melee 2.0 has been delayed four times now? That's my understanding of unreliability.

Edited by .xTB_Kenshin

- Will you stop?

Yes and No. I'll come and go just like I do with Marvel Heroes.

- What will make you stop?

WildStar most likely.

- What is your biggest problem at the moment?

The crazy imbalance between Frames. Fix Ash FFS already. DE should be downright ashamed for releasing Nekros as is.

- What must change?

Fix the frames and you'll get more money out of me. Until then my wallet is officially closed. DE only need look at my recent transactions. My friends and I are not free loaders. We spend good $$$ on Warframe. Want more? Fix your sh*t.

Edited by Trickshaw

While I wouldn't say I've stopped completely yet, I can't be logging more than several hours a week in Warframe at this point, less if there's not an event going on.

1) I have better things to do with my time, personal and academic.  Since several months ago, Warframe no longer kept me entertained enough to devote time to it over other matters.  Only 24 hours in a day, no sense wasting 'em.

2) Boredom.  Or DE crossing the Moral Event Horizon and doing something unforgivably stupid/malicious, but dying of boredom is more likely, I feel.

3) The lack of purpose or direction.  More than anything else, even the faulty core game mechanics or the nigh-complete removal of the most entertaining faction in this game, I crave a purpose in this game.  Farming and grinding is not purpose, it is mindless time-wasting.

4) Proxy Wars and Badlands should address my primary concern, if they work as advertised.  But who knows how far away they are.

From time to time everyone either switches games ir just stops playing completely.

Now my question to you is if the time comes...

Why will you stop?

What will make you stop?

What is your biggest problem at the moment?

What must change?

1) I have stopped, I've just come back to the forums because i had forgotten that these are were funny 

2) The constant unfun farming, the fact that a friend of mine grinded for one week for sayrn and mats to make here, but I only needed a day :i (yey rng)

3) When I was around it was the RNG that was the biggest prob

4) I haven't been keeping up with this game, so don't know what has changed for the better and what has changed for the worse :v