The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Thing To Farm For And Place To Farm During This "event"?

hunter1801

So I'm assuming we're going to be farming a lot while this thing is going on. What's the best way to take advantage of this? What should we farm for and where do we farm it?

I know a lot of people have been saying orokin cells, so where is the best place for that? Anything else?

Edited by hunter1801

I go to Exta for my Orokin Cells, because I find killing Kril faster, simpler, and with less knockdowns than Ruk.

Check out my video on how to kill Ruk really fast...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/196461-skipping-sargas-ruk-phases/

But anyway, survivals are better than boss runs with these resource boosters... 

Edited by RexSol

Check out my video on how to kill Ruk really fast...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/196461-skipping-sargas-ruk-phases/

But anyway, survivals are better than boss runs with these resource boosters... 

Thanks for the info, but the "only if you're not hosting" thing probably kills it for me... as I play Solo. Any info on whether it works or not for Soloers?

And I don't like Survival missions, the whole oxygen mechanic is distracting. I prefer Extermination and Assassination missions, and the latter is better for rares.

I've found Ruk better than Mimas for Cells. Ruk is just an easy run, and today just bring your local Nekros out and break everything you can, including the Grineer. You're bound to get something out of the whole mess of them. 

As for Oxi, is there really any other place besides Kappa that's remotely good for it? Seriously, sometimes I want to call it Kappanium.

I was averaging 12 neural sensors and as much as 44 oxium per run on alad v missions last night. Not terrible for a few minutes work per run.

Cells in ODD are nice because you can just stand in one spot and penta/ogris for 30-40 waves with almost no risk.

Had limited time so I done a circuit...

Ran Alad V (Nightmare) because free rare mod for transmute, Drops Orokin Cell x2 on Nightmare and Sensors... Takes like 3-4min a run breaking every box and came out with a ton of Sensors/Cells and Nightmare Mods.

Then off too Kappa for Oxium.

Then done an ODD 50 and got a ton of Neurodes, Cells & a Loltor P thing.

-Back to top but replaced ODD with random runs of various Def/SV missions to stock up on everything.

Ended the night with an hour long T3SV and got lots of credits & Frost P helms >.<

Bummed that the event is on a Workday... Only had a couple hours to farm.

Still nice of them to give us a free event so pretty stoked in general.

BP drops aren't doubled.

Yeah except for Detron parts. They doubled. I can fully confirm this. Barrel + 2, Receiver + 2 etc.

Also, a better chance for Stalker to drop BPs.

Met the Stalker twice during the event today and he dropped Dread the first time (on Mimas) looking for cells and Despair the 2nd time on Elara while farming Neural Sensors..

Two BP's from the stalker in two consecutive encounters is more than coincidence or RNG. It's a confirm blueprint drop as far as I can tell.

Edited by (PS4)friedricetheman

Two BP's from the stalker in two consecutive encounters is more than coincidence or RNG. It's a confirm blueprint drop as far as I can tell.

Sorry, but no.  That's a sample size that is way too small to draw any conclusions from.

Besides, with a 10% blueprint drop rate, you'll see a second blueprint after the first 10% of the time, and the odds of two consecutive stalkers  dropping blueprints would be 1% (which given how often the Stalker is probably killed, would happen an awful lot).