Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Car Lovers? Join In!

bejuizb

14262879991_cb991848fc_b.jpg 

This is one of the RX Lites that is competing in the World Rallycross Championship. It was designed by a Turkish company and as you can see it is used by a Turkish driver. He kinda lost self control and he messed up but still he did compete and it was a blast watching everyone in Turkey.

tiny bit of info on the car can be found in here: http://www.rxlites.com/the-car/

R390 and f1

1st one is correct, 2nd is actually a road-going Toyota TS020 GT-One.

Let's follow up with a lesser known car, this isn't loved by everyone but I consider it eye-candy.

If you can guess the car, you'll get a virtual cookie.

1997-panoz-esperante-gtr-1-road-car.jpg

1997-panoz-esperante-gtr-1-road-car-3.jp

snip

I seriously hope the FT-1 hits the market one day. Especially the European market.

snip

chocolate-chip-cookies.JPG

All jokes aside, GT is a great source to learn about cars. It's indeed the road-going version of the Panoz Esperante GTR-1.

Those 3 last cars I posted, competed in the 1998 LMGT-1 class for the 24 hours of Le Mans. To be able to compete in that class, the brand has to build 2 production units destined for road use. That's why those oddballs exist.

Since I'm on the LM topic, here some of my favourite prototypes

BMW V12 LMR:

1999_BMW_V12_LMR_010_3734.jpg

BMW-V12-LMR-rear-2013-Goodwood-Festival-

Sauber C9:

Paris_-_Retromobile_2012_-_Sauber_Merced

Paris_-_Retromobile_2012_-_Sauber_Merced

Ferrari 333SP:

autowp.ru_ferrari_333_sp_25.jpg

1993-ferrari-333-sp-16w.jpg

Nissan R90CK:

1317176384772028916.jpg

7671008124_6c2c43d897_z.jpg

Dome S102:

IMG_5908.jpg

IMG_5907.jpg

And there are still other legends like the Mazda 787B, Bentely Speed 8, Jaguar XJR12 and Porsche 956/962...

Last race car post, I'll switch to road cars from now

Really ? GT is my go to car sim games so I can't really justify your opinion there and because don't know other car sims as well, ive been from the 1-5, haven't tried 6 since I upgrade to ps4. But as for me I satisfied with 5 and with the last update. Looks good, feels good, musics good, sounds good, I remember just keeps coming back to do some lap in Nurburgring try to feel the kicks on a new car or just try to set better lap record on the favourite car.

Really ? GT is my go to car sim games so I can't really justify your opinion there and because don't know other car sims as well, ive been from the 1-5, haven't tried 6 since I upgrade to ps4. But as for me I satisfied with 5 and with the last update. Looks good, feels good, musics good, sounds good, I remember just keeps coming back to do some lap in Nurburgring try to feel the kicks on a new car or just try to set better lap record on the favourite car.

I have both GT5 and Forza 4. The latter had better graphics (exterior and interior) and damage models. Sounds in Forza 4 were also a massive leap over GT5. Plus a better partnership with Top Gear. 

GT5 only had a small handful of cars with "premium models," everything else looked and sounded like they got ripped straight out of GT4. Even with the update, cockpit mode for most of the cars was a blank, black placeholder with copy-pasted gauges. The engine sounds were horribly artificial and didn't even sound like real engines. With all the money and development time Polyphony had, you'd think they'd make a superior game beyond just the physics engine.

Nothing wrong with liking GT5 for what it is. I'm just justifying my opinions and criticisms of the game.

Edited by djentlemenBehold

Polyphony was lazy with GT5. They did copy/paste the cars from GT4 and gave a handful of premiums. I used to play GT3 and GT4, because at the time their physics and graphics were astonishing. Not Forza, not R Racing or Project Gotham came close. Now they've been left in the dust by Forza.

Sure they have some crazy things like the GT concepts specially designed by big brands for GT6, but it will always be plagued by the vaaaaast majority of non premium cars, looking really old, and the vacuum cleaner sounds. I want to love GT, but as of now Forza just has the upper hand. I'm sad about that.

Also, more eye candy. Well at least for me. Most beautiful Aston imho.

aston-martin-db7-gt-photo-341676-s-1280x

2003-aston-martin-41486.jpg

Sure they have some crazy things like the GT concepts specially designed by big brands for GT6, but it will always be plagued by the vaaaaast majority of non premium cars, looking really old, and the vacuum cleaner sounds. I want to love GT, but as of now Forza just has the upper hand. I'm sad about that.

Soon as you said vacuum cleaner I found this gem: