The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Planning On Fixing The Game Soon?

mattklanks

Since about update 7, myself, and many others I've talked to in my clan, have been unable to play this game for more than 2 matches in a row. Constant crashing, framerate drops, it's somewhat frustrating, but moreso the fact that this game just seems to be a permanant beta. Do you have any plans for ever getting this game out of beta? Is it just a permanant excuse for such pathetic levels of optimization and performance that I've seen for like the last 5 updates? I guess the developers are really just that lazy.

A huge amount of threads were open about crashes. Most crashes can be handled via changing your client to run in 32/64 bits or switching on/off DX11 (which fits you better - depending on the system you use). This is the downside of PC gaming, lots of various hardware and driver versions. Of course this is no way a confirmation of crashing experience, merely just a possible solution. I also think that they ahve to polish the engine more to be less crash prone. And I think lots of crashes and bugs are coming from the lua scripts/interpreter and the UI code (which is a Scaleform based stuff).

A huge amount of threads were open about crashes. Most crashes can be handled via changing your client to run in 32/64 bits or switching on/off DX11 (which fits you better - depending on the system you use). This is the downside of PC gaming, lots of various hardware and driver versions. Of course this is no way a confirmation of crashing experience, merely just a possible solution. I also think that they ahve to polish the engine more to be less crash prone. And I think lots of crashes and bugs are coming from the lua scripts/interpreter and the UI code (which is a Scaleform based stuff).

None of that has helped since Update 7, thanks for the input though. It's clearly their side, there's not a single modern game I can't play at maxed out settings.

Since about update 7, myself, and many others I've talked to in my clan, have been unable to play this game for more than 2 matches in a row. Constant crashing, framerate drops, it's somewhat frustrating, but moreso the fact that this game just seems to be a permanant beta. Do you have any plans for ever getting this game out of beta? Is it just a permanant excuse for such pathetic levels of optimization and performance that I've seen for like the last 5 updates? I guess the developers are really just that lazy.

Was it really necessary to post in eight threads plus a new one insulting the developers? You make it very difficult to want to help you.