The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Prime

Kylecrafts

As much as I want to see this happen, I feel as if the next prime will be a female frame.  The pattern so far has been such and Volt Prime might be far off then intended.

Plus, there is a mystery surrounding the frames that are in the Tenno; since Volt and Banshee are there, as well as with the new Zephyr warframe, some speculate that, since the Tenno lab is for creating new frames, there is a low chance that they can be primed.  Again...just speculation and not a solid fact.

For now, just wait until DE draws up concept art

As much as I want to see this happen, I feel as if the next prime will be a female frame.  The pattern so far has been such and Volt Prime might be far off then intended.

Plus, there is a mystery surrounding the frames that are in the Tenno; since Volt and Banshee are there, as well as with the new Zephyr warframe, some speculate that, since the Tenno lab is for creating new frames, there is a low chance that they can be primed.  Again...just speculation and not a solid fact.

Well, we did get the Burston.... Let us hope.

I agree that the next will probably be female.  My guess is Trinity given that she's one of the first three female frames and is the only one without a prime.

I don't think that will stop them.  Look at the other labs; they're for recreating weapons that our enemies have.  My guess is that it has more to do with reverse-engineering than actually creating something in the first place.  The only thing that we know there won't be a prime of is Nova and she isn't in the labs, so...

LOki will probably be next. After all, if it was a 90% chance it would be either Loki or Rhino, it means both of them were close to being finished. I don't think it makes much sense to just abandon work on one prime and then start on the next, you know?

I do have a feeling that it might be Loki or some other male Warframe. Their trend has been 2 males, 2 females, 1 male so far and we should probably expect another male.

But, who knows, DE might surprise us with a female prime next.

Hmmmm.... Zephyr Vandal/Wraith anyone?