The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Love About Tps Games?

Silverdex

Hey guys! Newbie here. I just wanna know(and I'm curious about what everyone's gonna say) the things that you love in TPS games. Here's mine:

-First of, the visual of your character. Sure you can customize your character in FPS games, but when in battle, you cannot expect to see your cool player wearing that cool outfit, the cool shoes, the cool hat, the cool everything. The only time you can see your player when in the middle of the fight is when you are dead(when the camera starts to move away from your player), and you'll see your player lying down on the floor wearing that stuff. Now that's not a very likely scene. But in most TPS games, they give you the content(or joy, if you like) of seeing your character(mostly only the back of your character, but that's cool enough. lol)every step of the way, specially when taking screenshots. hahaha. :D

-The fierce battles...'nuff said (I'm a bit of a warfreak, btw. haha)

-The sound of rapid gunfire. It's like a melody in my ears. lol. 

-EXPLOSIONS!!! yyeeeaaahhh! :D

-When you play with and against newbies(just like me) and you dominate them in the field. Mwahahahaha! 

-The thrill of fighting beside your friends(or other players who is not an AI) against the world(a little overreacting maybe? Try universe. haha)

That's all I could think for now. Your turn. :)

Edited by Silverdex

emmm... well most of your examples, topic starter, can be applied to fps as well or even side scroll really.

as for seeing your character... i am not looking at it.

crosshair, map, energy and mobs locations - that is what i see.

p.s. Hey Scootaloo

Edited by Althix