The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Support Reply To Harvester Issues (Edited Title)

H0PE

Quote from my ticket and the response of the Support team:

•  

• H0PE

Yesterday at 11:07

Please take this seriously because this is not an RNG issue! 

We (me and g.f. mostly) did more than 50invasion runs, she did probably well around 100 the last month or so. 

Yet we had not one mark from harvester. 

Meantime we do 10-20 runs on corpus side and we get at least one mark from G3.

I understand if the % is lowered on harvester since you want us to farm G3 and its a new thing. But this must be a bug, OR the percent is like 1% or below 1% now on harvester mark?!!

I NEVER seen harvester yet in my own game EVER (harvester got introduced 3-4months ago?)

Need to be addressed PLEASE escalate. 

Thanks in advance!

•  

• XulyW5J.jpg
    [DE]Timo

Yesterday at 22:30

Hello H0PE

The Stalker, the Harvester and the Grustrag Three can be very elusive foes that only show their faces when they are sure that you are vulnerable and worthy of their time.

If you want to make sure that they are coming after you, play invasion missions against the Corpus (Harvester will eventually appear) or the Grineer (Grustrag Three will be coming for you). If you want to face the Stalker, make sure you hunt down and kill the bosses in the solar system.

If they appeared in your game and were coming for you, you are no longer on their list of targets.

Once they are on to you, they will eventually appear but it is a random event and we are not able to add / remove a mark or make any of these three appear in your game.

Happy hunting, Tenno!

•  

So they either didn't even read what I wrote. Or they thought I'm a stupid idiot not knowing the basics [obviously not, since I explained properly what is the issue].

With such "slap on my face" reply the ticket is solved.

Yet, yesterday, my gf did a couple of runs on grineer side and vioula, G3 turned up with a mail. BUT until yesterday she did almost all the nods on corpus side and not one mail from harvester.

I'm not playing a game where they think I'm an idiot and they don't even care making the game better and fixing issues and balance it out for the better.

Edited by H0PE

I am not too sure what is wrong with this.

If you work in support whether it be computer support or game support you have to start from the ground up. Otherwise the person you are talking to may not understand even the basics. Hence the Have you turned it off and on again.

Working in support there are people like that ( I have experience from a Computer company).

So do not take it as a insult, it is part of the job to work from the ground up.

Quote from my ticket and the response of the Support team:

•  
  • H0PE

Yesterday at 11:07

Please take this seriously because this is not an RNG issue! 

We (me and g.f. mostly) did more than 50invasion runs, she did probably well around 100 the last month or so. 

Yet we had not one mark from harvester. 

Meantime we do 10-20 runs on corpus side and we get at least one mark from G3.

I understand if the % is lowered on harvester since you want us to farm G3 and its a new thing. But this must be a bug, OR the percent is like 1% or below 1% now on harvester mark?!!

I NEVER seen harvester yet in my own game EVER (harvester got introduced 3-4months ago?)

Need to be addressed PLEASE escalate. 

Thanks in advance!

•  
  • XulyW5J.jpg
    [DE]Timo

Yesterday at 22:30

Hello H0PE

The Stalker, the Harvester and the Grustrag Three can be very elusive foes that only show their faces when they are sure that you are vulnerable and worthy of their time.

If you want to make sure that they are coming after you, play invasion missions against the Corpus (Harvester will eventually appear) or the Grineer (Grustrag Three will be coming for you). If you want to face the Stalker, make sure you hunt down and kill the bosses in the solar system.

If they appeared in your game and were coming for you, you are no longer on their list of targets.

Once they are on to you, they will eventually appear but it is a random event and we are not able to add / remove a mark or make any of these three appear in your game.

Happy hunting, Tenno!

•  

So they either didn't even read what I wrote. Or they thought I'm a stupid idiot not knowing the basics [obviously not, since I explained properly what is the issue].

With such "slap on my face" reply the ticket is solved.

Yet, yesterday, my gf did a couple of runs on grineer side and vioula, G3 turned up with a mail. BUT until yesterday she did almost all the nods on corpus side and not one mail from harvester.

I'm not playing a game where they think I'm an idiot and they don't even care making the game better and fixing issues and balance it out for the better.

You don't fight on the side of the Corpus to get an email from Alad. You fight with the Grineer. 

You don't fight on the side of the Grineer to get an email from Vay Hek. You fight with the Corpus. 

If you want to get an email from your desired enemy, fight on the opposite side. It's that simple. You were fighting with Corpus when you wanted Harvester (as per OP). There's your real problem. 

You should read up a bit more on the forums on how to get these events. 

It took me weeks and weeks to get both the harvester and the G3 to finally come get me after I got marked, it is really a random event. They did give you a very good point in the right direction to get them to find you a bit quicker. If you really want to speed things up, go to the recruit channel and get in a harvester/G3 hunting party, you'll have far better luck.

You are more likely to be found by hunter NPCs when you are weaker than usual, ie. leveling new weapons or warframes.  They purposely wait until they have an unfair advantage so they are more likely to kill you.  There are established strategies for hunting them, and you don't always need to be marked for them to appear.

Locking - inflammatory title. Support handles all kinds of issues, and in this case issues that also include feedback or discussion elements where players could assist would have been better for the forums. Also, this sounds like feedback for exposure of marked for death, rates, etc, and ultimately has noted.