Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Nega, The Deconstructor (Dot Warframe)

MrPigman

Hello Gents! i had an idea for a warframe a while back and i have finally compiled some ideas to make this thing a little more of a solid idea.

this is still a WIP so any abilities and stats are subject to change.

wJMqqQ4.jpg

Nega's Stats

Health at level 30: 250

Shield at level 30: 250

Energy at level 30: 225

Armor: 15

Polarities: 4x "=" 2x "v"

Aura polarity: "-"

Abilities:

====================================================================================================

1: Viral Deconstruction(25 energy) - Nega sends out a small blast of negative energy that will latch onto the first collided target (ally or foe, but not inanimate) and will begin to emit dark cloud like energy around the afflicted enemy and deal damage over time that is puncture, impact and slash all at once (1/3 each) and if any enemies enter the surrounding cloud, that new enemy will now carry the deconstruction virus as well. (allies will not receive damage but will carry the virus cloud around with them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mod level increases Viral deconstructions duration and projectile distance along with damage dealt over time.

power strength increases damage dealt

power duration increases duration

power reach increases the distance the initial projectile will fly.

====================================================================================================

2: ​Deconstructive Catalyst - Nega bursts with energy marking nearby enemies with a deconstruction catalyst, making them prone to be affected by proc chance. and they will deal reduced damage.

Mod level increases duration, proc chance bonus and damage reduction bonus

______________________________________________________________________________________

Power strength adds to the proc chance bonus

Power Duration adds to the duration of the catalysts

Power reach increases the radius of the skill

[Thanks, immolator1001, for the suggestion!]

Retired ability

2: Nega Spheres(50 energy) - Nega summons orbs of negative energy that float above and to the sides of him (they are small so they do not get in the way). now with nega spheres on whenever you fire a bullet the spheres will also fire a shot of negative energy dealing puncture damage that are each equal to a percentage of your shot.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

mod level increases the amount of nega spheres you get (up to 4) and how long they last

Power strength adds to the percentage of damage they deal

Power Duration makes the nega spheres stay longer

Power reach does not affect this ability

3: Negative space(10 energy) - Nega will place a small orb of dark negative enrgy that will remain in place and act as a mine that upon collision will deal impact damage and stagger all nearby enemies. negative space has no cast time allowing you to easily spam this skill and use it while moving and shooting.

Mod level increases the damage and duration of the mines

Power strength adds to the damage of the mines

Power duration adds to the duration of the mines

Power reach does nothing for this mod

4: Negative Embodiment(100 energy) - Nega covers himself with negative energy that will absorb all damage he takes for the duration and instead of using his gun will fire a beam of deconstruction at all enemies dealing high damage of impact and puncture (1/2 each) and the beam passes through all enemies but not walls. nega can not move while shooting the beam and turns slower using the beam. nega can not melee either. enemies killed by the beam have a chance at dropping an additional energy orb.

Mod level increases the damage and duration

Power strength adds to the damage dealt by the beam

Power Duration increases the duration nega may be in this form

Power Reach increases the length of the beam (Starts as a shotgun range)

Side note, all nega's energy is black with the energy color on the edges.

Edited by MrPigman

I like everything besides nega spheres. How about instead its like deconstructive catalyst? And it gives a team buff that increases proc chance?

perhaps... i had another idea for his 2 which was "accelerated deconstruction" it made enemies around the nega take double damage and deal half damage. but perhaps proc chance could help too. 90% blast chance could be fun >:D or maybe, combine the both and make it so all afflicted enemies have a higher chance of elements procing on them.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the look and the concept !!

I need this frame !

However, i would change the powers, too blizzardish or not enough visual:

1/ Negative Prison :

Capture one target in a negative sphere (vauban style) for X seconds. The negative Prison will strike Lightnings to all nearby ennemies each second. The target inside receive no damage (or is immune to damage).

2/ Black Hole : 

Nega is teleport to the targeted place and a negative prison is created on the place of arrival.

3/ Etheral Way :

Nega break the dimensionnal rules, to become etheral. 

Nega can walk through doors/traps/projectiles for X seconds. He still can be damaged by energy weapons.

4/ Dark matter effusion :

Dark matter is projected in a cone/line in front of the frame dealing X damages. All ennemies killed this way have a chance to drop energy orb.