Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"an Updated Version Of Warframe Is Available!" Bug

uzzan101

In the next update there are some changes that might help in situations where poorly behaved proxy caches hold on to stale pages they shouldn't; sadly it's a catch-22 situation - if you're stuck behind a proxy like you'll need the updated launcher to get the updated launcher :|

In the next update there are some changes that might help in situations where poorly behaved proxy caches hold on to stale pages they shouldn't; sadly it's a catch-22 situation - if you're stuck behind a proxy like you'll need the updated launcher to get the updated launcher :|

Why can't I get the updated launcher a different way? Like through a direct download?

Found a Fix guys if you are using steam go to you're game and right click it in steam. Then go to propertys and click it, in the propertys window click local files tab. After you do that hit the verify integrity button let it run and download some files and it should work. Hope this helps

Spelling is bad sorry!

Edited by Cavespider

Done the above thrice..

Apparently everytime I do it, there will always be 37 missing files, even if I checked the Warframe directroy beforehand (which is, as always, 1.47 GB). The total size of those missing files is around 1.0GB

And all those three times, the problem still is not resolved.

Found a Fix guys if you are using steam go to you're game and right click it in steam. Then go to propertys and click it, in the propertys window click local files tab. After you do that hit the verify integrity button let it run and download some files and it should work. Hope this helps

Spelling is bad sorry!

I tried it and it works. The warframe launcher had to download 900 mb of files but then it failed near the end and then I verified integrity again then Steam updated the game with 1.0 gb of files, I ran the launcher again and now it works. thx for the fix

I spoke to Valve about this and this is essentially the same thing as uninstalling/re-installing. It might help you work around update problems but it's not a sign that your content is corrupt.

Why can't I get the updated launcher a different way? Like through a direct download?

If you installed through Steam: no. If you instealled from warframe.com: yes (you can just get the latest installer from our website, assuming of course, that some evil proxy isn't holding onto an old version and tricking you)